Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do I do to not Fall in Love

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like I'm in love with my girl. However, it's not a soothing feeling because I have to think about her all the time.

I'm sure many of you dj have had this feeling. What do you do in this case???

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ladiesssman
I feel like I'm in love with my girl. However, it's not a soothing feeling because I have to think about her all the time.

I'm sure many of you dj have had this feeling. What do you do in this case???
break up with her and hope i meet a slutty girl that doesnt cheat.

BlaKTooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
The nagging is you worrying if she will return your affection

Try to stop thinking about being able to keep the relationship together, and focus on stuff you like to do instead.

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't want to be too emotionally attached. I keep myself from getting heart trouble. You know what it's like to be in this stage. I'll do my best to enjoy my other hobbies.

jiggy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: What do I do to not Fall in Love

Originally posted by BLUEox117
break up with her and hope i meet a slutty girl that doesnt cheat.
LMAO, words to live by.

Don't ever trust what a woman says, ever!

ShockDoctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so your 'in love' with your girlfriend?

if you don't want to fall in love with her because your afraid of getting hurt, things may not work out and your be left with heartache, then your not alone! we all go through it sometime in our life! I believe this is just an insecurity will feel about our future. Don't dwell on it, just enjoy it, relationships are suppose to make your life better, not worse, so if it's making your life worse then it's not for you. if it is, then what's the problem?

it's not bad to feel for someone, it's good! try not to let it become and obsession though, go out with your friends, work at any hobbies you may have etc... but still have time alone with your girlfriend.

don't dwell on bad things, just enjoy the time you have with her! we only get one life, why waste it by focusing on NEGATIVE emotions! your the man!

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get another girl! If you get more girls, you wont be so obsessed over this one girl and you are less likely to fall in love.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"It is better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all."

Life is all about experiences, go with the flow, see what it's like to be in love. Sometimes you gotta just stick your neck out there and see what happens.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if it's mutual?
Then what have you got to fear? I'm in the same situation at the moment. I do have an underlying fear of her leaving me, but honestly, I don't care. I've thrown DJ sh!t out the window and have been playing this by ear.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heed those words!

Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
"It is better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all."

Life is all about experiences, go with the flow, see what it's like to be in love. Sometimes you gotta just stick your neck out there and see what happens.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
so now its bad to fall in love with someone?

wow, most men really have turned into heartless @ssholes. Glad i found one that isn't.

Just remember, you're gonna wind up a lonley old man with only his right hand to love him.
I definitely plan on loving a girl one day… I have NOTHING against love… my view on it is that a guy must love SOMEONE, but must NOT love ANYONE;) So before letting yourself love someone, you need to be cautious, because you don’t want to end up getting hurt… but on the other hand, u must not be afraid to take risks etc… so I say that if you THINK that a girl is “love material” and YOU love HER, then go for it! But just be cautious on WHO you let yourself love.

Laterz…

Giuseppe Notte

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a few questions:

Does this girl like you? Do you think she will fall in love with you as well? Why would you want to avoid falling in love?

There are 2 options:
1, She likes you and you like her. In this case, why not fall in love?
2, She is neutral and you like her. In this case, try not to show your feelings because it could place her in the position of power. (something which is not very attractive to women)

But if both of you like each other, there is nothing against falling in love. It's a wonderful feelings.

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
I definitely plan on loving a girl one day… I have NOTHING against love… my view on it is that a guy must love SOMEONE, but must NOT love ANYONE;) So before letting yourself love someone, you need to be cautious, because you don’t want to end up getting hurt… but on the other hand, u must not be afraid to take risks etc… so I say that if you THINK that a girl is “love material” and YOU love HER, then go for it! But just be cautious on WHO you let yourself love.

Laterz…
I wasn't criticizing you, but the original poster. I think thats wonderful that you feel that way. Good for you. I do believe that you do need to be cautious, but also trusting. and never stop being who you are.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who you talking to? *sigh*

Originally posted by Double
the poor clueless guy!!
Please state who u are addressing in future posts. Thanx.

Laterz...