Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do Guys do that "turn on" girls?

mb121

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl plays with hair, bites nail while talking to you, smiles real big etc...

Very big turn on to guys like me and all alike.

My question: What kinds of things do guys do that "turn on" girls? Im not asking so i can go out and start doing these things to everyone or something stupid like that, I was just wondering if anyone knows because I have never really thought about it.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, how about touching their sensitive spots? touch the inner thy, move your hand gently down her back, AND , this one is great (girls will agree) :

gently breathe on the back of her neck, and kiss it. ;)

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feel

The key is to make her FEEL

Feel hungry, angry, hurry, thisty, mad, bored, excited, aroused, understood, misunderstood, admired, jealous, warm, safe...

You can go on with all these nominalizations... just pick a feeling, learn how to make her feel that way... and BOOM !

There you have it... she'll start kino, she'll smile and show all buying signals...

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I'm wrong, but through my years of comedic experience, I find that women are turned on by.... humor. Pure and simple. I make girls laugh, then they get extremely touchy feely.:D

mb121

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, what about visual though? Is this non-existant or what?

Kino seems extremely hard for me..go up and touch a girl on their shoulders I like for no apperant reason when there is not reason enough for me to be over there talking to her in the first place.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If your hair is a lil longer, run your fingers thru it as you smile. Lick you lips [slowly, and dont go overboard] as you talk. Open bodylanguage in general. Oh yeah, and if you take off your shirt, that usually works ;)!

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for the pants. It worked wonders for me in Spain with my friends in the girl's hotel room :D

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFL. If you can get a girl to feel warm/secure/aroused/excited/etc then you might as well be taking off HER pants. Why do you think SS/NLP works so well? Because it gets the girl in a particular mood very quickly, and suddenly they're all over you. Humor/kino are very important in getting women interested, but if you can control their feelings, then you hold the key to unlimited success :D

willysquared

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Kino seems extremely hard for me..go up and touch a girl on their shoulders I like for no apperant reason when there is not reason enough for me to be over there talking to her in the first place."

Build rapport. Find a common topic quickly using open ended questions. Use C&F statements. If YOU want to talk to her, then there IS enough reason for you to be talking to her. You are the MAN, you take what you want!

El brujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
"gently breathe on the back of her neck, and kiss it."

I'm not sur, but I haven't got good experiences with this... Most of the girls I know don't like the neck-thing... I know i shouldn't make her neck all wet. I don't do that, but how do I make a girl love this?

(sorry for my spelling mistakes, but English isn't one of my best languages.

Hope I get an answer!

Greetz

mb121

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but if i hardly know the girl going up and blowing on her neck might get a sort of a negative response lol.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mb121 Yeah but if i hardly know the girl going up and blowing on her neck might get a sort of a negative response lol.
Maybe not, but the ear works wonders...

Brazilian_Blues_BoysThe key is to make her FEEL

Feel hungry, angry, hurry, thisty, mad, bored, excited, aroused, understood, misunderstood, admired, jealous, warm, safe...
How about wet?

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you guys have gotten of topic...?... just try giving lots of eye contact... i love it when a girl gives me a lot of eye contact, so why wouldnt they. also show some muscles! i love it when a girl wears tight clothes so go swimming or soemthing and take of that shirt.lol, if ya want to work out a little and feel proud of yourself. i used to be a scrawny bean pole! i guess you can also just act confident. have the aura that your the best. its like majic, and talk to as many girls as you can cause that itself makes all the girls jealous, but try not to look like a sleeze.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well guys, you shouldnt smother all over her neck, just gently kiss it and blow on it. hot+cold=sensation

RockGuitarist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Louisiana... dirty south. No, seriously, it's ****
Originally posted by Oxide
well guys, you shouldnt smother all over her neck, just gently kiss it and blow on it. hot+cold=sensation
Dude, heat and cold are two separate sensations. If you turn this into a formula, you would actually get:

If hot=sensation and cold=sensation, then
hot + cold = 2x sensation

EVEN BETTER!! :D

Reaction score
A technique I find that really works is to tell them something sexual and they agree its excite them and then you call them little slvts/*****.

Be sure that the girl is really cool about it though.If she is,shes prolly gonna start laughing by now.