Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Djing is all about...

Aeneas

Don Juan
Reaction score
A great amount of the posts I’ve read in these forums deal with the issue of how to attract girls. However that is just a tiny bit of Djing.

To be a DJ is to be a leader, to emit an aura of charisma, it is to be viewed by others (AND BY YOURSELF) as a person who always gets what he wants. To be a DJ is to be liked by a majority of people, and to be envied by many others.

Djing is not just about getting the girls. It is about self-improvement. The quest to become a Dj is the quest in which you make of yourself a better person in every aspect possible.
In order to emit charisma you have to be SATISFIED WITH WHO YOU ARE, if you aren’t, WORK HARD TO BECOME THE PERSON YOU DESIRE. How can you expect others to respect you if you don’t respect yourself? How can you expect others to like you if you don’t like yourself?

How can you improve yourself? Easy: Work on your weak areas for a start. For example: If you are overweight then workout, exercise, there are thousands of sites about fitness, I bet you can learn a lot surfing through the web. After you have finished your research, put the theory into action. Go to a gym, lift weights, run, swim, anything that will get you fit.

If you are shy then talk to as many persons as you can. Even if they’re total strangers, you can practice your conversations skills with them. Maybe it will be hard, but all it requires is a little of courage, you’ll see that in no time you will loose the fear. All it requires is that first action, go ahead, talk to people and in no time you’ll loose your shyness.

You want to be more intelligent? Read, by reading you’ll increase you’re knowledge and culture, besides, you’ll have more topics to talk about with people.

OHHH but you say: “I only want to get the chicks, I don’t want to improve myself”. Well if that’s the case, let me tell you: It is a lot easier to get girls when you like who you are. This is what confidence is all about, if you like who you are, it will show, and we all know girls are attracted to this…

To be a DJ is to be UNIQUE, better, and happier than the average guy(AFC).

To be a DJ is to be WHAT YOU DESIRE.

To be a DJ is not to focus on the girls, it is to focus on YOU.

That’s right, DJING IS ABOUT YOU.

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.[/QUOTE]

------------------
"the only way to deny death,then,is to live each day to its ABSOLUTE FULLEST--by constantly striving to crave an immortal legend which will serve as your eternal legacy" wonder woman in 'JLA:HEAVEN'S LADDER'.written by mark waid

Joe Schmoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Post

Amlothi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been saying this since I joined the board. I'm glad it's finally catching on! It's good to be reminded that there is more to life than girls.

I like to think that struggling with women is what brings people to this site in the first place. If they put in he effort though, to learn the techniques here, they will leave with so much MORE than success with women. If you do it right, you'll never be the same person again.

------------------
"There are no such things as mixed signals when it comes to women, there is reality and what the guy wants to be reality." - Don Phenom

Who wants to be a DJ when you can be so much more?