Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What did you like about him?

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey today i talked to a chick and I asked her "what did you like about your ex-bf?" is it a good question to ask? or am I asking the wrong question?

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ye great question now she can reminice about all the great things about her exbf

Scrat

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she liked you, she'll probably just be like "meh.. or vauge answer" cause she knows its a stupid question.

if she gave you a anytihng more you're probably friend-zoned. lol. GJ man

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
escaleraroyal said:
hey today i talked to a chick and I asked her "what did you like about your ex-bf?" is it a good question to ask? or am I asking the wrong question?
you are going to get a lot of answers like this:

i dont know what it was about him
there was just something about him
i dont know, i just was attracted to him
it was the way he made me feel
he had an aura about him

a bunch of crap like that. women cant describe attraction to you. to them its an emotional feeling. a better question to ask is what they hated about their last boyfriend. those are usually the things she was actually attracted to.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
escaleraroyal said:
Wait...I dont understand...how could this possibly be a good question?

So you ask a girl that, and she tells you what she like about her ex bf. And that's supposed to make her hot for you?

Avoid topics like past relationships. This is girl talk. Avoid avoid avoid. If a girl starts talking about that stuff, deflect it with a joke.

Girl: "My ex? He was a doctor, a hunter, and in his spare time, he saved orphans."

You: "Oh yeah? Sounds like a real loser. That's why you should hang out with guys like me."

If a girl talks about France, ask her "What did you like about France?" If she talks about a music group, "What do you like about them?"

Don't ask about the ex. Once again...its girl talk.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I've read that asking what they liked about their ex is actually a good question because the woman will subconsciously associate you with the good feelings she had for him.

I think early on in the relationship it's appropriate to talk about their recent ex's (you learn a lot about them), but if she keeps talking about them for more than the first month it's a bad sign, as it likely means she liked them better than you (or is still seeing them).