Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What did you find to be the best sources to learn game and improve yourself?

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm specifically asking for books and other online sources. I personally like heartiste (though I don't like half his readers and generally disagree with his politics) and rational male. Those are ****ing excellent from a theoretical framework and can even be very practical. I still think hands on experience is the best teacher and I honestly hate PUA material and canned lines.

I'm looking to work on my inner game by working on my finances, health and overall confidence. When it comes to outer game how do you get:

1) charm
2) the gift of gab
3) persuasiveness
4) the ability to not only hold a conversation but being very fun at it (My conversation skills don't even exist. It's really THAT bad).

Is this all covered in the DJ bible? I don't know if it's outdated at this point.

What about The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene? Is it even practical?

Last edited:

mr. kennedy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing trumps field experience. That's where you learn the most. Trial and error and don't be afraid to fail.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
For general thoughtfulness Mark Manson's "Models of Attraction" is among the best things I've read.

And for tactics, I think Corey Wayne's "3% Man", because it stays with fundamentals, is worth reading.

Armourhead

Don Juan
Reaction score
I obsessively read and compiled some tips and tricks from reading Chateau Heartiste. From there I just started to apply it to my relationships. Unfortunately I only used his red pill teachings to achieve a blue pill relationship and that backfired in the end. Wish I'd heard of Rollo years ago.

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rsdfreetour's latest video might be worth a look for you.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If u Google on updated mystery method. That's good for understanding how to build attraction. I ve always thought that being fit and having game could raise u 2 smv points. the rest is foot traffic, I.e. doing the numbers and screening out girls who aren't really interested. Assuming a regular Joe who isn't rich or famous.

Rave18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just finished.

Felt like a wiser and more mature Pook put together The Book of Pook + Anti-Dump's Machine + DJBC (Don Juan Bootcamp) and wrote "Models of Attraction"

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For conversation skills read "The Fine Art of Small Talk" by Debra Fine. A very good read about how to become a great conversationalist.

Field experience is also your best teacher. Chat up people. In line at the store, when you get a coffee, in elevators, on airplanes, anywhere. If you get into the habit of chatting to people who you could care less who they are & what they think you will feel much more confident chatting up a woman who you do care what she thinks. Ideally you get to a point where you don't really care what anybody thinks...but it does take some time to get there.

Reaction score
Stuff came to me in natural progression. I had written a whole thing about it in this message just before deleting it.. Because I didn't want to really toot my own horn. But the gist of it is, I found myself flirting with girls super super early on and it just naturally progressed. I was a chick magnet in middle school, A Casanova in my teenage years up till 21 and then as I got older I started being more aware of women and learned more about them.. and now I'm alot more polished. Still wouldn't call myself a Don Juan. I think even a natural like myself would reach Don Juan status maybe in my 30's. (I'm not far though)

But I definitely have to say, I had a super head start over 95% of guys just because the only things me and my friends were about growing up is.. Girls, Being Tough, Hustling, and Having Fun..

I'm alot more sophisticated now than I was back then for sure though.. lol

Join our skype calls I mean I can share alot! What I can offer you is better spoken then typed man! Look for the thread about Skype call-ins .. We have a regular group goin.. It's only been 2 sessions but everyones cool and we even got a moderator who started the idea.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/skype-call-ins.231777/#post-2315777

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Around 1997, my game days began, after a failed date with a childhood friend. I finally got fed up, and I wanted answers!!! I've spent years, studying and applying the fundamentals.

Books In chronological order:

1. ESV, NKJ, KJV versions of the Bible. Particularly, the wisdom books like The book of Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, and the Psalms etc.

2. How To Be The Jerk Women Love - F.J. Shark

3. 48 Laws Of Power - Robert Green

4. The Art of Seduction - Robert Green

5. The DJ Bible

6. The 3% Man - Corey Wayne

7. The System - Doc Love

Websites/Forums:

1. Sosuave.com

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I d add 59 seconds. The dating parts basic but the whole book is based on studies so u can have confidence in the advice from the get go. I like books because its easier to mine the nuggets.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe it or not....but Double your dating by David deangelo.

Say what you want about David D, his stuff was pretty basic and easy to understand and great to help me express myself more in social situations.

Braddock guide to text is amazing. And I recommend it to anyone!!!!!!!!!

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is The Way of The Superior Man worth a read?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DDs stuff I d b cautious on. I screwed the pooch with at least 3 promising HB 7-8s back in the day doing C&F no doubt badly. and there's a lot of guys here who dont neg at all and do fine. it's needs to be calibrated with comfort and rapport which a rookie will probably struggle with. now if you're just going out to improve your game go for it. but if you're looking for a girlfriend probably not so much. it's like spices in cooking a little goes a long way.