Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what did i get myself into

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dice! ? :/

First of all, stop slopping all over those strippers.

Second of all, if she is really that hot, do you really trust her sincerity? This is kinda defeatist, but I think sometimes the "if it's too good to be true..." line can be helpful...

Third, her little disclaimer before you pierced her was a big-a$$ red flag.

Move on, forget her. There are so many other girls out there in the sub-HB10 category who will be better (and more appreciative) lovers than that wench.

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im sry im just tryin to fuk lolz

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so what do i do now ? we're not even talking anymore bc im being a challenge

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Badmannaz said:
no but seriously i think i would have hit her with a rock and f*cked her....LMAO JK JK i would never...lolz
OMG LOL!

This topic is hilarious! Sry Dice, that must suck man ;-). Gagh, i hope you jerked off right there and then to send her the messege about how fvcking cruel that was! ^^

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow man, it looks like you attracted her and scared her off for the exact same reasons. I'm feelin here that she was being sincere, and has abandonment issues with the father of that baby. Honestly, if she'd known how you felt she probably wouldn't have freaked out. Assuming that she really just wants to know that a guy will stick around, and assuming that you're not going to sleep with her and disappear (from the sounds of it you would love to be her BF) then what you need to do is be less of a challenge here.

When a girl is looking for a guy who will stick around, being too much of a challenge actually decreases her attraction after a certain point. You've already attracted her, she's falling for you and now it's time to reel her in. End the standoff, give her a call. If you keep going on 'being a challenge' she's going to assume you're not interested and she's going to write you off.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BrotherAP said:
Wow man, it looks like you attracted her and scared her off for the exact same reasons. I'm feelin here that she was being sincere, and has abandonment issues with the father of that baby. Honestly, if she'd known how you felt she probably wouldn't have freaked out. Assuming that she really just wants to know that a guy will stick around, and assuming that you're not going to sleep with her and disappear (from the sounds of it you would love to be her BF) then what you need to do is be less of a challenge here.

When a girl is looking for a guy who will stick around, being too much of a challenge actually decreases her attraction after a certain point. You've already attracted her, she's falling for you and now it's time to reel her in. End the standoff, give her a call. If you keep going on 'being a challenge' she's going to assume you're not interested and she's going to write you off.
Tbh, the guy is only 21 and the woman has a kid. Now i don't really have any issues with women who have kids from a different relationship/marriage. I'm just saying, he's only 21 and this woman sounds like she already has enough bagage tbh...

dice said:
im sry im just tryin to fuk lolz
I don't think he's planning on reeling her in for LTR, but yah what do i know, i'm not Dice so he's got to make this one out for himself really.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahha i like this guy now he's like "im sorry im jus tryna fuk"

:p :up: :D :crackup: seriously is this not on every guy's mind???

It's like "O ok this chick wants to play games" then once was strong feeling for her turns into a dislike and then turns into "i jus wanna bust a nut!!"

If any girl is reading this im sorry it's true...when it comes down to it hate it or love it...WE MEN!!!! THE MALE SPECIES!!! JUST WANTS TO BUST A F*KING NUT!!!!!

aye dude stop being a challenge go over there a bust a nut...seriously:cool:

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do what they did in the movie along came pollie, count to fifty ;)

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
paraguayandj said:
do what they did in the movie along came pollie, count to fifty ;)
Screaming out stuff when you come = fun :D

Try this: Take a weekend retreat with some male friends, all bring dates, make sure you're in a one of those crappy hotels where you can hear it if the next door guys fart, or in log adjacent log cabins. Agree before hand that you are going to make cow noises when you come!

Hilarious to hear some guy screaming "MMMM000ooOOO" right as you're about to get in to it :rockon:

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i want her for ltr ive decided, ive been on all kinds of dates and ive seen whats out there and all i can do is think of this girl

My dilemma is now, does she like me or was she just trying to fuk?

I need input from you guys on this.. here are clues lol

This all happened AFTER that night
parenthesis are how i interpret it, this is y i need ur help

- she was extremely nice and apologetic ( she feels bad for me bc i possibly fell for her and she was just trying to fuk OR she feels bad what she did but still likes me)

- she asked if her and her daughter could come hang with me (sounds like she likes me right ?)

- the last conversation we had was me inviting her to bring her daughter to come hang with me to which she said, my daughters sick but i will another time (this really has me stuck, i went against my dj teachings and actually reached out to show her how i felt, and she rejected me altho the kid mayve been really sick, everytime i think of calling her this sticks in my mind, i went against DJ philosophy once and it didnt work out, why try it again? SHE was the one that walked out on me that night, so i feel it is her duty to make a move now after rejecting my proposal to come hangout. Why hasnt she called me all these days?)

As you can see, I am going completely crazy. The oneitis posts didnt help. I know I said I was going to get a life, and I have but I got a life FOR this girl. I literally just walk around day after day thinking of her and that night and how to handle this situation.

And i ****ing listen to love songs now

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Dice, I am just about ready to get involved with a chick who is 24 HB8.5 who has 3 year old daughter. I was told(not by her) she was 28 before we met but come to find out last night she told she is 24, not a big deal.

Anyway, the things you are saying about the single mother your after is making me think again. We only met once witch was this past saturday, I have to give her the phone call tonight. Its been 3 days, have to think hard.

I guess my best advise to you would be that if you really dig this chick just kick back for a couple days and see if she calls you. Maybe her daughter really is sick, babies get sick fast. Her daughter comes first and it should not be any other way. That is the part that can suck being with single moms, as long as you can handle that then just give her some time. If you dont hear anything within a couple days I would say she is not that into you.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dice: I'm going to give you some tough love right now so listen closely.

Your an absolute CHUMP if you fall for this girl!!! She has a young daughter and she's barely and adult herself. That shows lack of maturity to avoid a bad situation (having a kid) and always changes her entire life with incredible responsiblity.

The fact that she has a daughter is not good for you because you will never be a priority in her life, only a filler in the background. WTF would make you want to say something like "I've decided I want a LTR with her." You barely know this chick and your acting like a fuvkin' chump because she's hot!! Hot girls are EVERYWHERE, its up to you to go get them.

Getting this girl's interest proved that you could attract a very good looking girl, so why not go find someone who can give you what you want rather than turn you into her personal byatch! The fact that you say things like "out of my league" clearly prove that you are still a major AFC. Don't let her looks blind you to the situation and believe me its not a good one.

Lastly don't be in such a rush to lose your virginity to the first hole that you have a chance to plow. Yes it suxs that your a virgin, but with your new found knowledge, you'll be fuvking in no time.

I will say this once and once only: YOU WILL GET MAJORLY HURT IF YOU GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS GIRL

PIMP