Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What did I do to deserve this femaless lifestyle

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
If reincarnation does exist, I am sorry for the previous acts committed by myself. I dont deserve this.

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you know that you DO deserve one?

B

BeDJ

I can provide you 72 Virgins at your service, if you are interested.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The title of this post says it all...

You're putting your life in the hands of fate, God, luck or some other outside force, when you really need to be taking it into your own hands and creating the life you want for yourself.

If you're not getting female attention, there is a reason. Take a hard look at yourself and then work on becoming the type of man women will go for.

Some of us have natural advantages in life, good genes, good upbringing and so on, but ultimately we all create our own destiny!

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
It is my location for sure and it has vastly drained my attitude. I cant do anything about it until I graduate college. I feel like Im serving a prison sentence.

Perroloco

Don Juan
Reaction score
"deserve" has nothing to do with it.

Expecting to get good things in life because you are a good person is like expecting a bull not to gore you because you are a vegetarian.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attaching your self-worth to women is a surefire way to be depressed.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some things in life you have to be honest with because you just cant lie to these things. Personal value is one of them. If you are not up to par with your age and life in general then you will be single for a long time.

Time to MAN up!

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
There are some things in life you have to be honest with because you just cant lie to these things. Personal value is one of them. If you are not up to par with your age and life in general then you will be single for a long time.

Time to MAN up!
I'm in college and I see bums with girls all the time

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't know what that bums deal is man. You don't know if she is using him for free crack or something. There is an easy way to women now that I think about it, lol. Start selling coke!

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
I'm in college and I see bums with girls all the time
Right. That sh!t doesn't mean much in real life and it definitely doesn't mean anything in college. For the average looking dude; game, alpha mindset, attitude, whatever you wanna call it is most important. I don't understand why this has to be repeated over and over again. Back when we were hunter gatherers dudes didn't have money or a stable job. The only way a woman could judge a man's value was through his looks and his "game." The tiny span of modern civilization isn't going to change that. Since you're presumably an average looking dude and black dudes get laid in the south all the time the only logical conclusion is that your game is weak. Perhaps you're right though, maybe you live in an extra racist part of the south :crackup:

Seriously though stop whining and make the best of your situation.

HyperAnalyze

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to start taking RIGHT ACTION.

Sure these girls are with bums.... but do you realize how much different the bum is compared to you? There is something surely wrong here.

Start focusing on your own happiness and don't allow the importance of women get in the way of your own self.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this guys sounds a lot like bud bundy, quit moping around and find something to do, i didnt get women in college either so i quit partying and focused on judo/jiu jitsu instead