Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What counts at excessive masturbation?

deathrock

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just wondering cause i think i might be doing it, because of the consequences i saw online are happening to me. So wat's excessive, and what's normal?

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for the true "don juan" any masturbation is excessive ;)

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I think shags is joking, but anyways...

What consequences? Hairy palms? ;)

How much are you masturbating?

-shaun

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you go blind? :eek:

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if your lifting heavy, then once every 2-3 days is enough, if not then no more than once every other day or day

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once a week and only when you've gathered attraction, feelings from other women in inbetween times, then when you masterbate it's like you're really ****ing because you know this or that woman (memory filed in your brain) Really wants to **** you and has probably thought about or talked about ****ing you at night before she goes to bed. Knowing that any given woman wants to **** me makes it to where I know the reason why she wants to **** me (because if I was a woman I'd wanta **** me too - I know who I am, that I'm that good, something that she'd definately want to touch but knows she shouldn't like forbidden fruit); therefore, I don't have to ejaculate, I can just make the motions of giving her my love or sex and "get off" mentally on knowing that a woman would want to have me on top of her doing anything to her (eating her ***** whatnot). I think that all women who cross my path can know instinctively either (immediately or eventually) that I could eat her up quite nicely, but there's a price to be paid for the services of my mouth in gold (then her validation, suplication etc begins; if she ****s up, she's gone).

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ the word we have for this guy down under is 'up yourself' :eek:

Last edited: