Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What country do you want to live in? Why!?

Reaction score
Forget the tax, health care, government, money and all that other BS. Here`s my list...

1. Hawaii or Italy (Great culture, climate, food and women.)
2. France
3. Portugal
4. Netherlands
5. Japan

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, I thought Hawaii was a state? Am I missing something?

But nonetheless, Hawaii would be a great spot to live.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to live in Africa so I can carry a big gun around with a bullet belt.

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my friends got transferred by his job in the US to Grenoble, France last year. He loves it and says it is one of the tech centers of Europe. I like the idea of living in an area where you don't have to jump in your car and drive everywhere- either thinigs are close to you or there is good public transportation

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ireland! I'd be swimming in Guinness and whisky all the time.

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
South of France, Marseille :)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A suburb of Florence Italy or Barcelona Spain. Both for their culture, their lifestyle and their women.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spain, Argentina or France...word.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to live in the Caucasus, ideally Baku or a free and stable Sukhumi, and NOT in Armenia. Sochi would be pretty cool too. I hear Dar es Salaam is nice too.

I'd most like to live in Chorleywood in England.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
I want to live in America! It is cool place! Maybe I meet nice American boy. Hello to all American boys! This is Oksana from Mariupol, Ukraine. Maybe you have heard? No? If you visit I will take you on tour of my town. It is not much maybe, but I still love it. I go this summer to Kyiv. I so happy that I get to go! It is best city! Maybe I go see important church there and to just walk. I walk lot cause I do not know one with car. I am still just student. Friends and me, we wait for American boys, but they do not come. You understand me? My English is not so good today. I have words mixed together. So I so sorry. I study in school though harder. I promise. We have Turkish boys instead who come to our town. Nice boys. They say no visa needed for Ukraine girl to visit Mehmet in Istanbul. So we say, "Why not." Nice boys all. In times of freedom I like to go for walks in park with friends. We have maybe ice cream or kvass and sit by fountain. I like to be with nature. I have love for dance and music. I hope one day to ride in car with leather seat. That would be dream. Bye bye and big kiss from all Ukraine.

Signed,
Oksana