What cologne do you use?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Lord Shinra said:
I tend to use either Dolce and Gabbana during the evening, especially when its cold out.
Absolutely right. D&G is best at night when it's cool. If you wear it and sweat the tobacco tinge is filtered out and loses it's essence.

Aside from D&G, I like Burberry Weekend for general use and Fahrenheit by Dior is remarkable if it's a balmy evening.

Raw Vanilla really gets the juices flowing but a little goes a long way.

Reaction score
Brut, High Karate, and Right Guard!!!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Brut, High Karate, and Right Guard!!!
LECTRIC SHAVE and AQUA VELVA!!!! :rockon:

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I currently have/use Hugo Boss and Abercrombie & Fitch. The Abercrombie is about gone, so i'm gonna switch to something else.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how a cologne smells on you depends solely on you. different cologne's smell different on people because of our skin types. cologne with alcohol in it doesnt smell good on men. my favs: Gio, original Curve, Polo black, Givenchy Irresistable, fierce, kenneth cole reaction.

Reaction score
212 by carolina herrera (personal favorite)
lacoste (gray bottle only)
armani
aramis blue
paris hilton ( forgot name of the line but its the one that got discontinued )

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
you have to have a combination of scents, I prefer wood, fresh, musk, vanilla, cinnamon.
the very best is called L.T. PIVER, I bet most people can't get it, only sold in specialty stores and in Paris, its a fresh scent and its the very best.
for a vanilla scent I like GIVECHY, its called pie fresh and its a sure fvck.

in the winter cinnamon scents work out great the best is "SEQUOIA, series2: RED", a little bit goes a long way, its a cinnamon.

for a fresh wood scent, the best is JAGUAR, its also a sure FVck.

amani code is way overated and is really gay, it smells like talcum powder.

other lame colonges are armani aqua, way too fruity smellling, obsession is way too strong and kind of homo. A&F is lame, they don't even make it, so if it was really quality why would they pay A&F to put their name on it. burberry, same deal as above, they don't make it, just has their name on it and its way too loud and annoying.
cool water is ok, but kind of domestically old.

don't store your colonges in the bathroom, store them in a cool place, several changes in temperature breaks them down, don't put them close to a heater.

always get the smallest bottle possible, so they can stay fresh, always buy the sprays, never get the splash ons, once you spray the bottle its only good for one year and then it starts changing scent.

best bet is to wear a different smell everyday, lets women know you are spontaneous depending on your mood, women will start looking for different smells everyday like they look at what tie you are wearing everyday. always put colonge on the back of your neck and on your wrist, never put colonges on your face.

Silvertip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nautica Voyage
Sean John Unforgivable
Hugo Boss Hugo
Armani Mania

and of course, "Sex Panther" by Odeon. Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time.

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonRaul said:
What cologne do you guys use?

My personal favorites are:

* Jean Paul Gautier
* Burberry London
Abercrombe and Fitch. a girl I used to date picked it out for me. I have no idea if it works or not, as I haven't gotten any compliments except from her.

MMA Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Polo Double Black is all good, but the Don's is Kenneth Cole- RSVP

Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I'm sure English Leather is in there somewhere.
Of Course!!! :up:

If you were being sarcastic, I'm sure you would have used Mr. Rollyeyes :rolleyes:

Francisco d'Anconia said:
LECTRIC SHAVE and AQUA VELVA!!!! :rockon:
Yes! YES!! YES!!!!! I thought I was the only one left!

Last edited: