What city has the hottest women

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LA
- hot women for sure. But lots of persian, armenian, and mexican women. You don't have Italian, puerto rican or cuban girls to chose from which is a big bummer for me
- Game does not go as far as it does in other cities here. Status does. You can look like **** and have no game but if you know someone that puts you in the right group you are pretty much in.
- Not the best city for macho guys and probably the ****tiest place to apply the DJ lifestyle. Muscles, confidence, game doesn't go as far here as other cities. Lots of feminine men with fine women looking for beta providers.

NY
- Game, style and looks are everything here. If you have a good build you will clean up with the Italian women out here. Status is important but nothing like LA. Part of it has to do with the fact that in NYC the women aren't really looking to settle down or have a provider as they are looking for a hot ONS.
- Amazing ratio of girls to guys.

Most southern cities/ Texas etc
- Beautiful white women, easy as **** to pull, a lot of quality girls with substance. Can you really complain? When I want to settle down and have a family I will find a nice southern chick to wife up.

Miami
- Hottest women in the world. Extremely difficult to pull, you either need to be jacked or rich to have a shot. If you are a regular guy, not a good choice for your self esteem. A good build and aggressive game here will still go further in LA because the spanish women tend to be into hyper masculine qualities. A nice 100k car will go a long way too.

So if you want to truly get with as many beautiful women as possible, I would say NYC is the best choice. If you want the creme of the crop, but are willing to deal with a nice amount of rejection, Miami is good. If you aren't really an alpha male but have some status, go with LA.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NYC. Most diverse mix of women. There's something for everyone.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/most-popular/10-cities-with-the-hottest-women-in-the-world/

Yeah, my city number 10 in the world!

And so true... see more beauties on one street corner than NewYorkCity on a busy day lol

My city makes the top10 every single time from any single source and year about ''top HB woman''

http://thechive.com/2015/03/14/are-...-city-filled-with-beautiful-people-21-photos/
This list is US oriented and seems to be ''party cities oriented''

I would say Miami, NYC, LA ... but they cheating cause they have ALOT of people lol... Arizona is a state but all the girls I've seen coming from there are my dream girls lool

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
From my experience, in Canada

1. Montreal

2. Vancouver ONLY if you're into Asian and Indian women, the white women in the city have average looks and massive egos

For the USA (in no order):

1. Miami
2. Orlando
3. Tampa
4. Charleston
5. Nashville
6. Minneapolis
7. Los Angeles
8. San Diego
9. NYC
10. Austin
11. Dallas
12. Chicago

Reactions: Von

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicago is pretty bad. I haven't seen a gorgeous woman here in years

That_dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone looks great in Miami. You can have a movie star tan all year and the heat keeps you lean

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NYC, because of the models & gold-diggers; L.A., because of the star wannabes; Miami, because it's glamorous, and fat women generally don't want to move there because they have to dress skimply because of the year-round warm weather. I one had a few-months gig in Phoenix, and while the folks around town (or at least the neighborhood I lived in) didn't strike me as anything great, I did take the opportunity to walk around AZ State U in September (when it's still triple-digit temperatures), and I was amazed at how many tight-bodied coeds that were walking around in their cropped shirts.

Now mind you, this is only an observation of the top women. The bell curve is intact in these places, but these places seem to have the longer tail (pun NOT intended). But AIUI, even the Chad Thunderc0cks have a tough time in these places. Oh, and just about any Eastern European city beats the socks out of any of these places, except for Warsaw, which didn't strike me as much.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicago is pretty bad. I haven't seen a gorgeous woman here in years
Really? What places do you frequent? I see dozens in Lincoln Park, The Loop and West Loop.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? What places do you frequent? I see dozens in Lincoln Park, The Loop and West Loop.
Everywhere, actually downtown does have hot women, Lincoln Park is too college bro for me, I use to frequent all those places. Maybe I am jaded lol

Top Bottom