Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What can you guys tell me about The South (United States)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rolled Stones said:
I have heard a lot bad things about Atlanta no matter where I have looked. Everyone says that the Southern belles there avoid any guy that looks like a foreigner and love to play games. Comes as a shock to me.

Tons of people have told me Atlanta is ghetto washed because of the high presence of hip hop culture there. You have Asians walking around in talking in slangs and saying the n word after everything, I would so get my popcorn ready and go there just for that.

Haven't heard anything good about Atlanta though, pretty much heard the dating scene there sucks.
I've been there plenty of times, but I liked it. The only downsides is that it is overcrowded as F*CK with too many transplant. The Georgia government never expected the city to blow up fast as it did. I can understand though, no one saw ATL's sprawl into THE city in the south. I hear nothing but positive stuff from ATL, maybe because I already live in the South. I would give it a try at least. I pulled a Mexican girl my first time in an ATL club, so ATL has plenty of flavors to choose from.

If you got game you should do just fine. Like I said earlier, the metro areas in the south are like any other areas in the country. When somebody tells us southerners, "I went to the south, I visited ATL, Nashville, and Birmingham". We be like "Boy, you didn't visit the south" :crackup:

It's only ghetto washed depending on what side of town you are on. MLK boulevard, Bankhead/west side, Macon, etc. are what I would call ghetto. The more upscale parts ain't really that ghetto. Hispanics and Asians use nigga all the time. They get a pass from the black community to use it. People only freak out when a white person says it, unless its at a concert.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hustlaz Ambition said:
I live in Alabama and everybody in northern/central Alabama avoid southern alabama like the plague. The backwoods areas of this state are straight sh!tholes where people hunt/fish/and mudride for fun. Who wants to do some hick redneck ass sh!t like that day in and day out?
Sounds a hell of a lot more more fun than playing dice, smoking crack, hanging out at KFC, running food stamp scams and other "nigga ass sh!t" that people like you do with their down low homies "in da hood" :D

Seriously, how can you put fishing, hunting and off-roading in the negatives column? You must be one of those delicate modern males who is too worried about ruining his manicure and getting sand in his vagina..

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Sounds a hell of a lot more more fun than playing dice, smoking crack, hanging out at KFC, running food stamp scams and other "nigga ass sh!t" that people like you do with their down low homies "in da hood" :D

Seriously, how can you put fishing, hunting and off-roading in the negatives column? You must be one of those delicate modern males who is too worried about ruining his manicure and getting sand in his vagina..
I've already owned you several times nice try :up: but I already got you.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1984041&postcount=16

And in another thread you (failed) tried to make a case for the 3rd world Mexicans in California were more productive to society than Oprah Winfrey, Cornel West, and Dr. Ben Carson. But, you deleted the post like a sorry b!tch cause I was owning your ass. Those illegals are the reason people are fleeing that state by 100,000s every year. Whats wrong did a bunch of "niggas ass sh!t" blacks beat up your c*c, h0nk&y ass everyday in highschool and you can't get over it? Why do you hate blacks so much? Go shoot up a movie or school then you bitter dork :crackup:

Rolled Stones

Banned
Reaction score
Hustlaz Ambition said:
I've been there plenty of times, but I liked it. The only downsides is that it is overcrowded as F*CK with too many transplant. The Georgia government never expected the city to blow up fast as it did. I can understand though, no one saw ATL's sprawl into THE city in the south. I hear nothing but positive stuff from ATL, maybe because I already live in the South. I would give it a try at least. I pulled a Mexican girl my first time in an ATL club, so ATL has plenty of flavors to choose from.

If you got game you should do just fine. Like I said earlier, the metro areas in the south are like any other areas in the country. When somebody tells us southerners, "I went to the south, I visited ATL, Nashville, and Birmingham". We be like "Boy, you didn't visit the south" :crackup:

It's only ghetto washed depending on what side of town you are on. MLK boulevard, Bankhead/west side, Macon, etc. are what I would call ghetto. The more upscale parts ain't really that ghetto. Hispanics and Asians use nigga all the time. They get a pass from the black community to use it. People only freak out when a white person says it, unless its at a concert.

I have heard it is really cliquey compared to other cities and isn't as cold approach friendly as NY and LA.

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rolled Stones said:
I have heard it is really cliquey compared to other cities and isn't as cold approach friendly as NY and LA.
Alot of girls DO already come with a guy to the club in ATL, but I have the opposite about NY. Supposedly Yankees have no manners. I never have been to NY or LA so I would have no idea. NY has alot sexy Puerto Ricans and Dominicans so girls should be open to approach there.

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew this thread would go completely downhill.

Long story short the big cities of the south are full of beautiful women. I do fit the mold more or less. I'm a tall white guy with confederate ancestry.

If any of you have the pleasure of visiting Raleigh, NC, I will be more than glad to show you around. This is truly a poon paradise.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Hey fags shut the hell up about Magic The Gathering. You guys are so busy trying to be cool that you forget about actually trying fun stuff AND IT SHOWS. +

My friends and I all play and we are all married to hotter Asian women that wait on us hand and foot then you'll ever meet in 'merica'. And I guarantee I'm ten times cooler than any of you losers who are still trying to figure it all out'.

You've made it when you can play MTG and still get pvssy at the end of the night, you suck when you are worried about whether MTG will stop you from getting pvssy.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Hustlaz Ambition said:
The backwoods areas of this state are straight sh!tholes where people hunt/fish/and mudride for fun. Who wants to do some hick redneck ass sh!t like that day in and day out?
This highly strung little poodle still doing his best single white progressive liberal chick impersonation? Ewwww hunting and fishing!

where da white women at? Still nowhere near this tightly wound yet delicate flower I see.

Yap Yap faggot

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How the heck did a discussion about good ol' Dixie wind up with some fairy magic the gatherin bs?

I can't wait to go fishin' and muddin' this weekend. God bless Dixie.

You can keep your short, flat chested, flat azzed Asian women. I'll keep my southern belles. Ya'll haters need to watch this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHqvL7m2OFE

And again if your ever in North Carolina, hit me up. There is QUALITY and QUANTITY here.

SteepleChase

Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Hey fags shut the hell up about Magic The Gathering. You guys are so busy trying to be cool that you forget about actually trying fun stuff AND IT SHOWS. +

My friends and I all play and we are all married to hotter Asian women that wait on us hand and foot then you'll ever meet in 'merica'. And I guarantee I'm ten times cooler than any of you losers who are still trying to figure it all out'.

You've made it when you can play MTG and still get pvssy at the end of the night, you suck when you are worried about whether MTG will stop you from getting pvssy.
This translate to: I play the nerdiest card game known to mankind, and me and my friends all date nerdy asian girls who wear hello kitty backpacks who only give me over the pants hand jobs.

Hustlaz Ambition said:
:crackup: No thanks faggot, I declined bids from both IFC and NPHC frats. I don't see the point I eating donuts off dudes d!ck, eating a c*m covered cookie, and getting beat up and not fighting back for some beer and plain white girls. My preference has always been Hispanic chicks and Asians, especially Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, and Japanese :yes: . are any of those ehtnicies prominent in southern greek life? I get vag just fine no need to pay $2000 a semester for it :rolleyes: if I was at UCLA I could see joining a frat, but the Greek system down here just ain't for me. Which is why I stated in an earlier post that I prefer the metro areas in the South, but you fail at reading comprehension obvisously.

Too bad your just another faggot paying dues, getting your ass kicked, and doing gay ass sh!t to feel cool. I've already b!tched out a Lambi Chi in the bar infront of everybody, then extorted(forced him to pay) a beer out of him. You sound just like that dude :crackup:
Eating cvm covered cookies, donuts off d1cks? Wow you have quite an imagination. You might as well come out of the closet now; I mean practically your whole body is already out here.

Sorry you're a peasant and you got a bid to a couple bottom tier fraternities and "Latino" frats. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

And you b!tched out a guy in the most pansiest fraternity nationally?? NICE BRO HERE'S YOUR TROPHY!

You might as well give up if you live in the South with that attitude. We have the wealth, the connections, the network, the tradition that makes us not only successful in the South, but also in places in the North. But it's ok, keep your eye on the prize and get that famed engineering degree, sport.

Bokanovsky said:

He's one of those "guys". I bet his jeans are skinnier than most women and he reads Cosmo.

Seriously, making fun of fishing and hunting? What an idiottttttt. :confused:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
This translate to: I play the nerdiest card game known to mankind, and me and my friends all date nerdy asian girls who wear hello kitty backpacks who only give me over the pants hand jobs.
God forbid a man should have a hobby that doesn't revolve around impressing women or starting a bromance. Some of you guys are so busy being 'mr. cool' you are forgetting to enjoy life... southern belles? Those don't exist tards, just american feminists and slutty american women. Mmm... boy oh boy its like choosing between a turd and explosive diarrhea.

I work 3 days a week (2 hours per day), live a great life, make awesome money, fvck my nerdy asian girl at night and play Magic The Gathering and Xbox all day long. You can have the deep south y'all.

If any of you actually had the intelligence to play MTG you probably wouldn't be dating American women...

SteepleChase

Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
God forbid a man should have a hobby that doesn't revolve around impressing women or starting a bromance. Some of you guys are so busy being 'mr. cool' you are forgetting to enjoy life... southern belles? Those don't exist tards, just american feminists and slutty american women. Mmm... boy oh boy its like choosing between a turd and explosive diarrhea.

I work 3 days a week (2 hours per day), live a great life, make awesome money, fvck my nerdy asian girl at night and play Magic The Gathering and Xbox all day long. You can have the deep south y'all.

If any of you actually had the intelligence to play MTG you probably wouldn't be dating American women...
You are delusional if you think MTG is a cool "hobby". No wonder you couldn't get any American girls. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:

Lol youre a dumbass. True southern belles dont exist but a lot of wanna bes do

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
Zebco96 said:
Southern Chicks suck. Girls from here only come in two forms:

1. Wannabe Country Girl: Wears cowboy boots, listens to the worst Pop-Country available, yet has no idea who Hank Jr. is. Lives in the suburbs, dresses and tries to act like a farm-girl.

2. Pop-Chicks: For your own safety, do not interrupt them from their Cell Phone, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Will kill in the name of Justin Bieber or One Direction (and keep in mind, these are 18-19+ year old girls). The mention of any musician/band that pre-dates last Thursday may as well be Japanese. Likes to disrespect because Southern Guys allow it CONSTANTLY.
This spot on!!! Girls from upper middle class williamson county families trying to act like some hickweed is what comprises most of my college. Most of the girls from my high school were the pop girls, but the girls with money turned in to the country wannabe and the poor ones just turned white trash.

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you wanna call them, I love these women in NC. They are hot. And there's lots of them. City Limits Saloon in Raleigh. Loads of fake and real country girls in there. My dong just can't seem to tell the difference. :rockon:

Zebco96 said:
Southern Chicks suck. Girls from here only come in two forms:

1. Wannabe Country Girl: Wears cowboy boots, listens to the worst Pop-Country available, yet has no idea who Hank Jr. is. Lives in the suburbs, dresses and tries to act like a farm-girl.

2. Pop-Chicks: For your own safety, do not interrupt them from their Cell Phone, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Will kill in the name of Justin Bieber or One Direction (and keep in mind, these are 18-19+ year old girls). The mention of any musician/band that pre-dates last Thursday may as well be Japanese. Likes to disrespect because Southern Guys allow it CONSTANTLY.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lets let this one sink back off the front shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.