Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what can i talk about to a girls ive never meet?

Shiraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
what can i say to a girl i like but i dont no her well i no her name and that but i dont no what to chat to her about??

Help please

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your probably an uneducated AFC who doesnt know Sh*T.... no offense....
Theres lots of things you can talk to her about
for example: how great her hair looks today how did she get it to look like that.... or comment on what shes wearing in school is thats where you know her from.... anything how her studys. is she having problems with her foreign language class or not.... these kind of lil phrases can lead to an nice convo.... its up to you to get it going after you throw some of the lines.... example you see her walking down the hallway and you go up to her and say hey i ve noticed something very interesting about you.... she already be intrigued ... She say: Whats that... with smile on her face..... then go ahead and comment her on something.... and then you can get the convo going easy.... just need the right time you know what i mean lunch or something or before class or if you dont see her at school then try to catch her when shes isolated from everyone.... or if you dont even know her stop her on the street...
Use your mind and imgaination its not that hard....

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be boring, talking about "studies" and "foreign languages" isn't going to woo her. The hair thing could work, comment on some jewelry maybe...comment on something she's doing (She's reading a book in a store - "Why would you even pick up a book...it's summer!")

Once you've broken the ice it's just keeping it going from there...look for a post on 30% and 70% or something,, it's pretty new in teh HS forum - good stuff.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. You can talk about ANYTHING!!, once you get a women going on a subject she will talk and talk and talk and talk!. One of my favourites is holidays, talk about where your going this year (doesn't have to be true), where she's been, where was her favourite and why etc.........just make sure you ask open ended questions and leave before the conversation tails off. (makes her yearn for you)

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, you should learn to spell and whatnot so you don't look like an uneducated idiot. With that being said, just think of a few questions to ask her, and then when she answers one, just ask something more in depth about it. Here's an example. A- What's your favorite movie? B- Blah Blah Blah. A- What do you like about it? B- Blah Blah Blah Blah. A- Any other comedies/horror/whatever movies you like? B- Oh yeah, I like Blah Blah Blah Blah. A- Really?! I like Blah Blah Blah too! You get the idea.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alen-Delon, the aim is to get her talking about herself (girls like that, give them an opportunity to blabber off). Lead the conversatin, but ask about stuff you are geniunely interested in but not anythign that can lead to a problematic one like politics.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The possibilities are endless. Talk about something that interests her. Respond by showing her that you can relate to her. Keep it inetersting. And yea, politics isn't a really good idea..

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alen, you just had to spurt out that little "afc who doesn't know ****" didn't you? for having said that, you sure don't seem to know a whole lot. the secret isn't complementing her on open and obvious things like her hair. if you must complement her on something, mention something that nobody else would notice. the best though is to lead on with some light-hearted teasing.

sitnam

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea u can talk about whatever u want. treat her like u would anyone else. i treat every girl the same and they love it! if shes a hottie then ur takin her off her pedestal and she'll stop bein b*tchy. they'll think i have a great personality. i figure that just has to do with not bein a puss in front of them and talkin about whatever i feel like. i guarentee you if you just be yourself she'll love it. dont kiss @$$ PLEASE.

Matt Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing why cause you just met the ****ing girl. :D :D like joke there.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(May seem off topic but it isn't)

Keep in mind, the people who post here are from around the world, hence WORLD wide web. So, its understandaable when people have poor grammar/spelling. If you can understand it, cool. IF it's like this:

0mG!1jus7 pz0wN3d j00 1n t3H f4yc3!!11onee!!eone1!!11

...then it's not cool.

I'd say treating all girls, or better yet, all people, the same is the way to go.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiraz
what can i say to a girl i like but i dont no her well i no her name and that but i dont no what to chat to her about??
Keep your goal in mind:

You goal is to sex her.
In order to sex her, you need to know her buttons.
If you want to find her buttons, you should ask her questions about her interests.

Then ask follow up questions about it. Try to find out what she wants from life. What her insecurities are. What she sees herself as... etc...

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Keep your goal in mind:

You goal is to sex her.
In order to sex her, you need to know her buttons.
If you want to find her buttons, you should ask her questions about her interests.

Then ask follow up questions about it. Try to find out what she wants from life. What her insecurities are. What she sees herself as... etc...
"Your goal is to sex her."
I just love they way you put that.

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cloud-uk
"Your goal is to sex her."
I just love they way you put that.
lol. same here.