Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What can I do about this?

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK guys, gonna get a little personal. Here goes...

So basically, my younger sister represents all that is wrong with women today. At 18, she got knocked up by the biggest loser she could find. Started college and into nursing school, yada yada yada, a couple years later she gets pregnant AGAIN with the same idiot who didn't give a fvck about the first one. If I could go back in time, I would most certainly put a .308 through this kids head and then piss on his grave.

A couple years later, and things have changed. My sister did pretty good with the kids for awhile, but that is over. Let me say that I don't give a **** about her at all, that is what she rates from me. My concern is for my parents. She got a job on second shift and has completely guilt-tripped my parents into, for all intents and purposes, raising her kids for her. My parents are in their mid-50s, they work during the day, and instead of going home to relax they go home to my cvnt of a sisters' screaming kids. They are stressed out to the max, I KNOW they hate this situation, but whenever I say anything my mom makes me out to be the Big Bad Wolf. Thing is, she doesn't even bother lying to me about how much she loves looking after those fvcking kids anymore.

Sparing you any further dramatics, here are the guts of the situation: My sister and her kids are a cancer in my parents' lives, and I am compelled to do something about it. She talks to these kids like they are dogs, she doesn't want them anymore, so how could I go about getting rid of all of them? How could I live with myself in the future if I had just stood by and watched my sister drive my parents to an early grave because she was a stupid selfish manipulative cvnt?

Is it child's services? Could I do it on the existing merits alone, or would I need to arrange for some exacerbation to the situation for them to take them away? I know this sounds really fvcking horrible, but I will not stand for this any longer. In my mind, I don't have a sister and a niece and nephew, my parents have a parasite that needs to go away NOW. No matter what.

02hero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you spoken to your sister about this situation?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
02hero said:
Have you spoken to your sister about this situation?
Does it sound at all like his sister is mentally capable of seriously listening?

I dunno if child-services is the answer, but if you feel like the kids aren't getting the care they need, it might be at least worth a shot.

If you shot that guy, it'd only be a matter of time until she found another one.

Beyond that, I don't feel comfortable giving advice in this situation.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a tough situation and I've seen it before with a close friend of mine. His sister was doing somewhat like your sister.

After some uncomfortable confrontations, he realized it was best to keep his mouth shut and not cause a family rift.

If your sister is torturing your parents then maybe that is their destiny. They raised her and brought her into this world. How she developed, they are partially responsible for, whether through spoiling her or neglecting her.

You reap what you sow.

As for the guy, forget about him. If it wasn't him it would be some other loser. It takes two to tango.

Bottom line: There's nothing you can do about it. It'll only send you deeper into anger and you've got your own life to live. You can't solve this problem. It's too complex.

Cheers!