Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are your views of Interracial Dating?

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude….

The hottest chicks in the world come from Brazil… you see them chicks on the big modelling campaigns… not the super-skinny skinny chicks, but the ones pushing the HB10 wagon along… you know what makes them so fvcking sexy? The fact that they’re descended from something so diverse and mixing so many cultures… if you break down the percentage of the various nationalities the lighter skinned Brazilians are then you start to get an understanding of it…

But ultimately I don’t think that has anything at all to do with interracial dating… interracial dating usually has the opposition of ignorant folk who for some reason think that you should only fvck, or at least marry someone who is the same colour as you… oooooooook… I’m English, and I’m in the minority of English dudes that find Oriental chicks banging since I’ve been exposed to the variety living out in Asia for a good minute now… chances are I’ll eventually wife up an Asian chick because their features are most pleasing to my eye, a real good majority are slim, and they stay slimmer longer… I’m not even thinking this far ahead yet, but the bonus to it all is that everyone tells me that good looking Caucasians paired with a HB9 Asian chick churn out some even better looking kids, lol…

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't care what race the chicks are when it comes to banging their brains out and dating. I've dated all races and it hasn't bothered me at all, however I think it will play a part when I decide to settle down.

Sad but true.

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the hell does it matter what others think? If you like what you like then that's cool.

Get rid of this attitude to seek validation.

Jean Gab1

Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
I'm a white dude and I only want to fvck hot white babes, I do have many male freinds of other races who have white girlfreinds, I don't dislike them because of it, though the truth is I am against it, if it was more of a rarity it wouldn't concern me, it is like homosexuality, I don't hate dudes who are gay, though I am against homosexuality, it is becomming to common for me to approve of it. :yes:
Well this is simple logic

Since White women are at the top of the racial attraction hierarchy (if we are brutally honest), if you are a non-white male, you'll be naturally in FAVOR of interracial mixing (in order to bang white women), while as a white male you'll naturally be AGAINST it(in order to keep white women for yourself)

If as a white male you are in FAVOR of it means that either
1) you are weak and want to fit in, don't want to be seen as politically inappropriate, so you adopt the whole "pro interracial" stuff. (this is nonsense, how would a white male be in favor of MORE SEXUAL COMPETITION?!? unless he is a masochistic pvssy?!)

2) or you are already in a relationship and don't actually care much about it.

3) you have very alternative tastes as far as women are concerned (or pretend to in public, but this send you back to 1))

4) you are in an area which an interracial stance would give you the edge in the sexual competition, that is an area with a majority of Asian women, in which case you'll compete with anti-interracial Asian males (or Angry Asian Males). In that case you may reread the post from the start, and replace "WHITE MALE" by "ASIAN MALE" and "NON WHITE" by "NON ASIAN".

This is Sexual Competition 101

Sorry if I was too honest.

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
theres a really interesting website that hits alot of these issues.

www.aznlover.com

Its basically a website talking about interracial dating and marriage with asians and whites.

da_hunter

Banned
Reaction score
Usually when guys insult penis size, it means that theirs is pretty small.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
I must be unique then. I'm white, yet I find very few white chicks to be hot. I walk around college, and all the white chicks are just... meh. Very rarely I'll see one I like, or of course like some white actresses or models I'll like, but otherwise, you fellas can have them for all I care.

I like hispanic chicks. I propose a trade should take place here. lol.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
da_hunter said:
Usually when guys insult penis size, it means that theirs is pretty small.
Usually if people are so full of their own smugness it means they got raped by their mothers.

Dont take everything so serious you *****s.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
I must be unique then. I'm white, yet I find very few white chicks to be hot. I walk around college, and all the white chicks are just... meh. Very rarely I'll see one I like, or of course like some white actresses or models I'll like, but otherwise, you fellas can have them for all I care.

I like hispanic chicks. I propose a trade should take place here. lol.
I enjoy the Latinas too however I may be willing to trade one Latina for two Italian bellas or an even swap for a Brazilian babe... :D

da_hunter

Banned
Reaction score
Phoenix_of_the_ashes said:
Usually if people are so full of their own smugness it means they got raped by their mothers.

Dont take everything so serious you *****s.
Usually when people vehemently protest that they 'were not serious', it means that they actually were.

What's up small fry?

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
My views.....

It doesn't matter what "skin" she has...I'm focused more on what "spirit" she has.

That's why I think all the racial stuff is stupid. Yes I'm a black guy. And usually people associate thugs, crime, drugs, slvts, all that crap with black men.

Now, don't get me wrong, it's a lot of black men like that. That's their life, and their dumb azz mindsets.

But I'm not like that. The difference between me and them is our "spirit." Our skin in the same, but our "spirit" is different.

Same with chicks. I don't like ghetto girls. It's stupid. Very stupid. A LOT of black women are like that, they talk too much. They bytch too much.

But not all are like that.

I don't like dumb girls. A LOT of white girls are like that. Just dingy and clumpsy, and.....oh my goodness! I hate that shyt.

But not all are like that.

Women are "beautiful," not sexy, not fine, not cute.....beautiful.

Beautiful as meaning they are beautiful images on the outside, and pure on the inside.

But you need to find yourself first....and after you find yourself....filter through all the bullshyt "girls" and find the "beautiful women."

That's my whole mission to help you guys on this site. And let me tell you a secret, learning to be a "don juan" won't help you.

ChaseLachey

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm mixed.. Half Filipino and half Polish. I love girls of all races as long as they're hot. I've dated white girls, hispanics, asians.. I'm currently in a LTR with a Korean... So of course I'm open to interracial dating. Kids from mixed races usually end up looking good. As someone earlier said in this thread; it's usually the mixed races that end up becoming the supermodels.

Sir Drinksalot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm against it in general, because I think all races have their own beauty, and mixing us all into a bland brown would make us lose a lot of our individuality.

It's not that I find all multi-racial women unattractive. It's just that I want to see the willowy, blue-eyed white woman, the sultry hot-a$$ed latina, the sleek, subdued asian and the firey black woman with giant t!tties survive the generations for men to appreciate forever. Women of each race have a special sexuality all their own. :cheer:

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the poster that was so 'honest' about attraction. Only the weak-minded, easily manipulated types will follow that. Yes, there are some types that will say that like the 'model' types (usually very thin and white) to fit in. Lame.

I personally believe and going for what you're are attracted in. If you only like white girls, more power to you. Some guys go for the white blond, some the short latina, some the cute asian, etc. If I'm a race and i'm scared of another race 'taking my women' that would just mean i'm insecure from the start. So please, spare us the BS in the future. Thanks in advance. Honest.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Sir Drinksalot

Sir Drinks....you know what? I want to see some more posts made by some older guys on here. I want to hear some of your "wisdom," why don't you guys start preaching? We'll all have church. Lol, I won't give no offerings and tithes but I'll still have church though lol.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love Hispanic chicks too and LOVEEEEEEE brazilians but u gotta be careful cause aids are rampant out there