Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what are your thoughts about this girl's behavior?

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went to grab something to eat last night with my best friend and his girl... (they have been dating for a several months now.. in a LTR)
we were talking and having a good time. (
every now and then I began to notice that she would receive and send texts... and she was doing it quite often.
I kept talking to him and made subtle signs so that he could keep his cool ( I saw he was getting uncomfortable).

I found it disrespectful, and i know he did too. I mean she was laughing while texting, and then he asked her who you texting?
and she said oh nothing just a friend.

I mean how would you guys react to this scenario?

I told him that next time she does this. to firmly tell her that she should go outside and text all she wants while we are eating cuz it is disrespectful, and then come back when you are done.

other than that, I'm not sure of a better way to react, just getting up and leaving I think would not be an ideal response...

thoughts?

Alexander

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is disrespectful, and she was probably texting a guy she has interest for.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys are way too insecure.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmm, not so much insecure,, I would just say we are all out and having fun and she seems more interested in her little texts......

Im just curious to see more opinions

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's disrespect,plain and simple. When the rest of the losers put up with it,girls think it's normal. I mean,check to see if its important,but don't carry on a whole conversation when you are with someone else. IF she wants to talk to them,she shouldn't have gone out to lunch with you guys. I'm not going out to lunch with someone who isn't talking to me-I can eat alone.

facadegeniality

Don Juan
Reaction score
@teacha: i dated a few girls who were like that. It's nt abt insecurity, but it is downright rude to do that. I usually tell her that this msg is impt and i have to reply.

it's basic courtesy right? I'm assuming basic means common.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teacha said:
I wouldn't call it insecurity. It's rude to be sitting down at a table with a couple friends and be texting/calling other people. There are few things I hate more than that stupid blue-ish glow on a girl's face while she's staring at her cell phone.

todays_news

Don Juan
Reaction score
you and you're friend are way overthinking this. what would a confident, secure man think if his girl was texting? if her texting somebody makes him uncomfortable... I see clouds up above.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly insecurity is not even a feeling that should come up in this situation

its more about getting pissed at immature behavior... don't know if she knew what she was doing, or doing it in purpose ... but I deffinetly talked to him about it.

agree. I could just imagine being out to eat with my girl, and she start texting other people, and not talking to me....
I would say something.

Dubh

Don Juan
Reaction score
its not the other guys problem its hers if u let her text for like a min or 2 if she continues to text him after that just get up and walk out because she well see how she is wrong after she has tried your nerves
Every girl thats with me when there phone goes off will vibrate it or turn it off completey because this is our time and she doesnt want NOTHING to interrupt it i mean NOTHING its all about how much shes interested in you and RESPECT YOU

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teacha said:
My father, the sargeant, would have smacked the phone out of her hand faster than diarrhea spews out of a butthole.

It's not about being insecure... it's mainly about manners.
It's disrespectful to just sit there and pick up the phone and text/call while you are out. It's a TOTAL lack of respect for the people you are with. It's basically saying: Whatever is happening on the phone is more important than the people I am out with.

If it's an emergency, you let it slide, and even then, the person in question should excuse themselves and go somewhere else to hold the conversation.

And I make sure to let that known with any potential "dating material". Anyone who goes out with me, is out WITH ME and not on their phones. And hence, women can usually only get one text in... EVER, the first text. After that, they DO know that I find it disrespectful and that it's a general lack of manners to do so continually.

I don't put up with it.

Whether she was texting a guy/girl is a totally different matter.

So to all of you who are talking about "insecurity" and that it's not that big of a deal... when you go out with girls and you let them text... it's probably me they are texting while you are footing the bill.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
So to all of you who are talking about "insecurity" and that it's not that big of a deal... when you go out with girls and you let them text... it's probably me they are texting while you are footing the bill.

:nervous:

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaahhaa

true that!!!
agree 100%.