Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are your passion(s) in life?

Squiggly Sponge

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello all,

after viewing the forum for a while I've joined. I am focused on improvement of the self more than anything, but am wondering what are the things you love to do? I've found some passions, but girls seem to throw me off target (must be a case of bad prioritising). Then it takes me a while just to get back on track! :(

What are the passions that you guys have found? Being only 21 I have no idea if these new activities I have picked up are made to last or are just passing interests (although I do enjoy them). Thanks for the feedback - if anyone has any advice I'd love to hear it - life is just far too short to waste!

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Creating/playing music. I just built a recording studio in my basement and dont know how the hell I got along without it!

-I love computers. I've recently developed a huge interest in them and am teaching myself programming, networking, and web design.

-Languages. I've been teaching myself Russian and Norwegian. It's pretty interesting to work on a totally insane language with little in common with my native English.

I'm only 22 and even though music has been my #1 since I was 9, the other two have come recently and are slowly becoming major loves of mine

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im kinda like whitepimp im also trying to learn a new language, spanish it seems kinda hard but I will get it. I never got the chance to learn it in school so ill teach myself.

My guitar I used to play alot and I kinda slowed down, so im trying hard to get back into it again. plus women love it lol.

getting a job in the hospital. My familly thinks its a good idea and so do i so this should be pretty cool.

and to meet a hottie soon lol.

and to keep believing in God.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The outdoors! But I live in the city ATM :( I'm studying, but I hate it and I feel claustrophobic and I think I will quit.

I love hunting, fishing, dirt bikes, four wheel driving, hiking, camping, canoing, rock climbing etc.

Eventually I would love to own a big piece of land, build my own house and become self sufficient. Grow all the fruit and veggies I need and have some cattle and chickens for meat, milk and eggs. Get some solar panels for power. And also build all the furniture in my house. That is my ultimate goal in life.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Martial Art
Music
Art
Philosophy
Body Building
Reading
Women
Learning
Being creative
Improving
Self Realization

..and dancing!:woo: Step back! Watch out! Look at me bust a move!

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learning, women, any kind of working out or sports , hockey, my career, my friends, and lastly improving in everything I deem important

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-outdoors
-tennis
-hockey
-chess
-fitness
-self improvement
-creativity(vague, but hard to explain. It's going to be my path to great wealth soon)

some others:

-travel, esp. to 3rd world countries/exotic cultures.
-geography
-war(all 4 grandparents fought in wwII, so i guess thats why)
-Call of duty 4 :D

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick! You homo! You didn't put "women" in your list!

I'm calling you out, son!!

What is you...some kind of pansy??!

Put them up!!
You don't want none of this!!
Get back! Watch out!!

Someone's bound to get hurt!!

You hit like a girl, girly boy!

Is that all you got, girly boy??

HUH??!

*mattster

Don Juan
Reaction score
back on topic :D

my no. 1 passion in life is sailing. nothing beats a 3 or 4 week island hopping holiday to soothe my otherwise proletairan soul :D.
also LOVE driving.. tearing it up on coastal roads on sunny afternoons relaxes the sh!t out of me

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tennis
Fitness/working out
Finance
Computer gaming/Building PCs
Home Theater/Audiophile
Women
AR Razorback Fan
Jermain Taylor Fan
My Son
Philosophy
Reason, Logic, Freethought
Family/Friends

Not necessarily in that order

PxDx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Health & Fitness...with some Br00tal music mixed in!

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing that I am close to passionate about is women and studying how to get women. Everything else is a passing interest. Not healthy, I know. Other than that, I spend way too much time sitting in my room either using my computer or watching anime.

Right now it's nearing finals, only one month of school left. I'm also hopefully starting a new job soon. It seems I won't be having a lot of free time, which isn't a bad thing.

DonJuanNJ81

Don Juan
Reaction score
My passions are taking care of my body ...push-ups and sit-ups every morning, and running in the evening...which is a spin-off of another passion of mine which is running. I'm currently training to run the next NYC Marathon and have a few half marathons under my belt.

Another passion of mine is motorcycles.....Harley's.

Basically my most important things right now are self-improvement type of stuff....I'm always improving....be it work, health, beauty, intelligence...

catch my drift?

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cars
Women
Working out
Fighting (MMA generally, but also Krav Maga and a bit of Systema.)
In the future my SEAL job and later PMC business.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Exploring third world countries
-Learning about the creative use of money
-Striving to be a better Man
-Developing philosophies about women
-Sociology in general, particularly as it pertains to sexuality
-Finding treasure
-The search for the perfect beer
-Creating new business concepts

Oh yea, and I have a fascination.....no, make that an OBSESSION with tornadoes. I gotta get close enough to get one on film before I die.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also....

health and fitness (MMA, powerlifting, bodybuilding)
women
learning harmonica
road trips
cars and bikes
thinking about the universe :rolleyes:
I want to try ghost hunting because it seems like I'm the only one who doesn't believe in them.