What are your hobbies

Goku

Don Juan
Reaction score
After 4 straight years of University life, I have now joined the workforce and it is not fun.

I was extremely active with University life. Everyday was a new and exciting adventure, I was always busy with something, either it be studies, clubs or whatever. But now since I have joined the workforce, I realize my life is not exciting anymore as I often find myself bored after work. I feel that if I spend even one day doing nothing, I am wasting my life away.

I believe that I need more hobbies. Current hobbies of mine are snowboarding and b-boying. A new hobby I have picked up is reading books and I might start learning a new language in the next couple weeks.

What are your hobbies(outside of work)?

Roly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Goku, first off I think you should be grateful for having a wonderful four years of University life for it could have been a hell of a lot worse.

I think you should see your current situation as a great opportunity to be creative and look for new ways to see the fun in life.

My question is - Do you love what you do? If you love what you're doing, then most of the time you wouldnt be bored.

I think you either have two options, change your job or learn to love what you do.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently in school. I play guitar, write songs, work out, snowboard and do some aggressive skating (rollerblading). Also I just started another band with some of my good friends back home. Looking forward to jamming with them over break.

Bboying sounds pretty cool. I wish I knew someone who did it. Join the gym man. Or learn an instrument. That should take up some time :up:

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My hobby is my job.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you b-boy, that's dope man. how long you been breakin for?

my hobbies are playin ball, beatmaking (I got an MPC and an MV-8800), clubbing, computer games, and a bunch of other stuff

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love my job, and my hobbies are lifting weights, robotics, radio controlled models, photography and whatever short term interest I have at the moment.

Mr. Wolf said:
Right now, eBay.. Making money.

So that software development gig isn't doing it for you then?

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
g g g unit said:
Well i hope you don't mind sharing a few tips :up:

I DHV on everything I sell, and I sell stuff that I think will sell, plus I sell a lot of stuff that I think will sell. Idea is to make a lot of sales, because sales equate to money... Money buys you freedom so you can do other things..

What do you want to know specifically?

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mctwist4 said:
I'm currently in school. I play guitar, write songs, work out, snowboard and do some aggressive skating (rollerblading). Also I just started another band with some of my good friends back home. Looking forward to jamming with them over break.

Bboying sounds pretty cool. I wish I knew someone who did it. Join the gym man. Or learn an instrument. That should take up some time :up:
I used to have rollerblades TRS in all white. Sick skates, huge sole. than I had shima 3s back in the days. I stoped skatin 3 years back though.. right when i started hittin rails haha. Good for you buddy.

My hobbies are trying out new beers and working out.. I wished I still played base ball.

I have a busy life right now >_< I work monday thru friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM at a warehouse. Then on mondays and tuesdays, I go to school from 6:15 PM to 9:30 PM.. dont really get to do much except on the weekends, but hey having the weekends is fine with me

Oh yeah. I also go to school saturdays 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM

g g g unit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Wolf said:
I DHV on everything I sell, and I sell stuff that I think will sell, plus I sell a lot of stuff that I think will sell. Idea is to make a lot of sales, because sales equate to money... Money buys you freedom so you can do other things..

What do you want to know specifically?
Just where you buy things and ****.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aboleo said:
Hunting, fishing, rock climbing, paintball, martial arts, reading, shooting, working out, camping (survivalist style), ****ing *****, meditating in my sensory deprivation tank (DIY project), licking *****.... a little bit of everything.
Considering all the random words censored on this forum, you could be the freakiest weirdo alive for all I know.

Reaction score
Learning to fly an airplane - I do this for fun - but it's an expensive hobby, so much so that I may just go once every month, or other month - but that hour is really worth it.

one of these days I'll learn to "spin", that is to take a plane down on a nose-dive while rotating it around and then leveling the altitude - that's one freaky lesson I'll be looking forward to - hopefully I wont barf from the g-force on that maneouver.

SLY

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dj on the side. sports cars and sports bikes. travel. in the process of relocating and going back to school.