Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are your guys opinions on "thick" girls?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvck our opinion. What's yours? If you feeling it, go for it, if not don't. A man doesn't worry about others opinions.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
As long as they arent thick in the waist its all good...just depends on your def. of thickness...a chick whos got blubber and no shape and a gunt... O HELL NAW but a thick chick thats builts like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4q3DBbhg_0

hell yeaaa

Last edited:

worship

Banned
Reaction score
Skinny ONLY for me. But if you're into that type of sh1t go for it.

NewGuy72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
fvck our opinion. What's yours? If you feeling it, go for it, if not don't. A man doesn't worry about others opinions.
well, I'm cool with an average girl as long as she's got a cute face. In fact the girl I'm seeing is a little "thick" (ie, she has wider shoulders, thicker arms and legs, but overall has the right shape), but she's got a gorgeous face (one of my friends claims she's too hot for me, he just likes busting balls though).

But I know guys that give other guys grief over going for average girls (ie, not super thin, model types). That's why I was asking you guys for your opinions.

NewGuy72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Julian said:
As long as they arent think in the waist its all good...just depends on your def. of thickness...a chick whos got blubber and no shape and a gunt... O HELL NAW but a thick chick thats builts like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4q3DBbhg_0

hell yeaaa
like the tits on the first girl, but not the ass. The other girls were meh.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend is thick. It's hard to have G-cup t!ts and not be. My previous girlfriend was tall and thin. When I was doing both of them at the same time, it was heaven. I think I want a thick wife and a petite mistress :cool:

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I throw up on this thread already? Except for BB's comment.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer girls with a little bit of meat on their bones.... however my opinion of thick chicks in general is, get 'em before they get FAT, cuz the term thick 9/10 is the fetus of FAT down the road.....

PIMP

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
idk,even regurlar size girls have their "ew" days for me.Depends on how they dress and what other chics im messing with at the time.

Usually I have no problems dating a girl thats a little thick.But like I said a "thick" girl will seem a little bigger if im dating 2 skinny chics.

Na mean?[/U]

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, so by thick you didnt mean a bit on the slow side, you meant big? I dont think i could, but then you got some chubby chasers out there who are in to that kind of stuff.

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
NewGuy72 said:
well, I'm cool with an average girl as long as she's got a cute face. In fact the girl I'm seeing is a little "thick" (ie, she has wider shoulders, thicker arms and legs, but overall has the right shape), but she's got a gorgeous face (one of my friends claims she's too hot for me, he just likes busting balls though).

But I know guys that give other guys grief over going for average girls (ie, not super thin, model types). That's why I was asking you guys for your opinions.
I say any guy who would give you grief is just a hater because he couldn't get a girl like yours

These types of men are annoying. They sit an pick apart every chick piece by piece in an attempt to make it sound like they are too ugly to date when in reality they are just too scared to make a move

Date who ever you want, and don't listen to these guys. some of them are just joking, but even for the ones who aren't just let it roll off your back

Werman

Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion is that you should never ask other guys their opinions on what makes a girl hot. You have nothing to gain from such a question because what is attractive to others should have no bearing on what you find attractive.

Look at the whole package of the woman. If YOU think she's hot, go for it! Who cares if she's carrying 10 more lbs than a thin woman her height?

Me, I really go for women with fair skin and even a few freckles (I of course don't limit myself to this, I Like variety!) Other guys look at me like I'm nuts, but whatever, I'm happy.

E

Energizer

I have boned a few fat chicks, nowt wrong with a bit variety and fat chicks are more appreciative of a good old rumble in the jungle and they try harder too.

I like all sorts of women, I don't have preferences, only that they have great personalities and are filthy in bed. Other than that, anything goes.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
More cushion for the pushin man...

thedoc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Energizer said:
I have boned a few fat chicks, nowt wrong with a bit variety and fat chicks are more appreciative of a good old rumble in the jungle and they try harder too.

I like all sorts of women, I don't have preferences, only that they have great personalities and are filthy in bed. Other than that, anything goes.
Haha I heard fat girls give better head because they have more to prove.