What are your dreams in life?

Reaction score
I created this thread so everyone could share their biggest dreams in life...

My dream is to become a master seducer and, more importantly, create a company and train other men to become great with women as well. By master seducer I mean being able to lay multiple quality girls weekly without putting in much effort (and from daygame, not bars). But teaching is my primary goal... the feeling of satisfaction that I would get from transforming a lonely nerd into a successful playboy would be amazing. I want to lead bootcamps and workshops and take guys into the malls , streets, and coffee shops and teach them how to mack. That would be so fvckin badazz.

What about you guys? What are your goals, hopes, and dreams?

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to be a golf long drive competitor and travel the world.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To become a screenwriter and have my screenplays create great movies.

My other dream is to travel around in an RV with all of my friends.

DarthAngel707

Don Juan
Reaction score
To buy a nice home and have enough money to travel at least 12 days a year when I'm not working. Also to be able to support my future kids (I might have some) and send them to good schools. I'm old-school and it doesn't take much to make me happy. Don't know why I'm even on this site lol.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To lay on my deathbed knowing knowing that I lived up to my full potential.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I dunno if wading through swamps, drinking fluid from elephant dung and eating bugs is my idea of a life dream but it sure is fun to watch him do it!
Not really that, I was thinking more of climbing the Everest, breaking world records and having a life full of adventures, I'm getting tired of bars and clubs and the modern ideas of entertainment and having a good time...

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being to every country of the world, experiencing hundreds of different cultures (and their women, nudgenudge.) Make lots of money, save a(tleast one) life, break a world record and sleep with a certain number of women (havent really decided what that number should be yet.)

GQ_Confidence_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
My goals use to be traditional.....make money, house, career, travel, etc.

There's some things I'm proud of that I've done....got better at public speaking (Toastmasters), vastly improved my social skills and self belief, confidence (mostly just by getting out more). Vastly improved knowledge and understanding of things (I've read probably 100-130 books on all kinds of things, seduction, finance, business, social trends, etc).

My goal now is free time, quality of life, lifestyle. Being able to get out uninterrupted.

I was people watching yesterday, I dont think guys, 18 to 23/25, realize how good they have it. Even, punk kids, alternative kids, kids with purple hair, goth kids. Being able to go out and the world isn't weighting you down. That's a luxury in this world.

alphamailman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sitting rinside @ the AFC Lightweight Championship
Finish up these last 2 years of college at this nice school. Either get a job or go straight into grad school w/some sort of job. Keep writing badass poetry, lift bigger weights, keep traveling the country and seeing sights I haven't seen since I haven't left the country. Lastly, perform my duties seemingly effortless, like Lance Armstrong talked about.

Make it socially and meet a fly chick, it's slowly happening.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to win a rally, on some other continent. In between pro, and amateur classes.