Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are your date ideas?

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I have been sarging more than I used to, and I would bag home close to 10 numbers after a sarge. Here's the problem, I forget to follow up with more than half of those. Only remembered a few weeks after, which of course they had forgotten.

Then I started thinking that even if I had followed up, I would have no clue where else to take them. Dating one or two girls and my own life are enough to fill my weeks. Another 8 would definitely make this a full time job costing me even more money. But I can't seem to bear the thought of passing some of these up.

Anyway, other than the standard mall/movies/park/bars/local events, what are the places you'd take your new leads to?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I quitted dating yrs ago due to the cost benefit ratio.

Instead why dont you just do your stuff and invite them to join?

Less hassle to plan, less hassle to think and even if they flake there is no damage cause you were supposed to be there anyway.

I usually go to the bar area of the city Im in that moment and let them know it in advance than once there I simply drop a text to arrange it in short term.

She doesnt reply? zero fvcks given there was no investment anyway.

Bonus if she was already out and tipsy, you save time and money.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a pool hall near me that has a bar and plays good music. My favourite. A beer, a game of pool and a woman to chat up. What more could I ask for...

logicallefty

Reaction score
A good and cheap balls out one i have used early on is take them to an adult bookstore. Good for showing them you have a sexual side pre making any moves. You can gage how they react. Shows them you are no holds barred outgoing and fun and original. Make some jokes on how you are a star in some of the magiznes on the shelf but ooops cant find it cuz its sold out. And if it really goes well you may end up having sex in the movie booth. I once had date #2 lay # 1 that very way after a few drinks at a bar first. good times

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I never get creative or bend over backwards planning dates. I invite them to drink with me on date #1. From there I'll surmise my chances of getting laid and will often offer to pick them up for dinner for date #2 to test their sexual comfort level. If they decline ny offer to pick them up, I'll likely stop contacting them and focus on other chicks.

In my mind, a high-value man doesn't spend a lot of time planning dates in the early courtship phase. Drinks at a local watering hole is absolutely fine. I strongly encourage guys to keep those first 1-2 dates simple, fun, local, and cheap.
Agree.

In fact, the key is to live an interesting life full of fun activities, events and social life. Then simply invite her to something you're already going to attend yourself....

....of course you could just skip all that prelude and invite her over to share a bottle of red. She wouldn't have you drinking it on your own, would she .....

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, it's all about action dates.

Disk golf, hiking, mini golf, antique shops (lots of opportunity to be humorous there), beach if available or any waterside activity, outdoor fairs, markets, swings at the park (they all find that incredibly romantic).

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am big on dives and action dates...

Both can be cheap and keeps her moving around

And if it is a movie... make sure it is on your couch!

U

user43770

Start taking notes of who you took where. I always take them for a walk or something initially, because it's free. Drinks are next, then maybe dinner if they're worthy.

My ex was a walk in the park for the first date, followed by dinner.

Last edited by a moderator: