Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are your best pick-up lines?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Official Convo openers (at least for now)

Is there good pickup lines? I tried searching on pick-up lines and couldn't find it in the thread. So sorry if this has already been posted. Delete this, and show me to the correct thread if so.

I was thinking of joking to entertaining pick-up lines would work with a little bit of neg.

One guy goes up to females and smiles and holds out his fist. Then he says "What is your gangsta name?" "My name is J-Dizzle :)" This is more of a conversation starter. Though, it works 70% of the time...

Another guy does sort of a neg and a says "Hey, your shoes don't match your clothes :)" and walks off. Then the girl follows him to find out why...

Last edited:

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who lies more, men or women

jus kidding

Reborn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally dont use pick up lines.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We should....

Replace pick-up line with introductory proceedure. That's more functional for good discussion.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brett012 said:
sometimes I just say "hey what's up man", like I already know them. Also I don't think girls get called man very often.
Cool, sounds like a neg.

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: "You know what I like about you?" *serious thinking face*

Girl: "Whats that?" confused...

Me: "NOTHING!" with a smile

It is great, works.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moofahsa said:
Me: "You know what I like about you?" *serious thinking face*

Girl: "Whats that?" confused...

Me: "NOTHING!" with a smile

It is great, works.

LOL. I was laughing my ass off! Smiling is key.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a nice dress, it would look great on my floor.
You: what nationality are you?
her: I'm Irish.
You: Would you like some (insert your nationality here) in you?

I don't use lines though. :)

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sometimes use humourous pickup lines as a way to make them laugh while changing our interaction in a sexual direction, but only on chicks that I've already opened and who I know are comfortable with me.

Some pickup lines are simply very good openers. Like anything you say, it's pretty much down to the delivery and the follow-ups. The pickup line by itself doesn't work.

Jdreffs

Reaction score
The best advice I got on this subject came from David X. Tell them what you are thinking, it will always be genuine that way.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Big advice for you!

Get a conversation going and here's where those cheesy pickup lines come in to play.

Say you heard somebody use one of them crazy pick up lines, and then say the cheesy pickup line! It should get the girl laughing. I sense the iron getting warmer...Work your magic and STRIKE!

Enjoy your weekend!

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, what's your name? One of the hottest girls I've ever hooked up with, a girl from England on vacation, told me she loved my confidence in just going up, looking her right in the eye and smiling and saying that. It is my bread and butter. Sounds simple but the BL has to be there to pull it off successfully.

Another fave..Hey do you go to "insert name of local college here"? Oh, I thought I've seen you around campus you look really familiar. Whats your name? I'm Andy, nice to meet you...and then the convo is rolling.

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense, but how have you reached 500 posts and are still after pick up lines? Learn to talk to women. The best introductions have already been posted on here, and include classics such as "hi" or "hows it going?".

On another note, a funny "pick-up line" (insult) is "Lets play Titanic. I shout 'iceberg', you go down."

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a really funny one that will get the girl wondering about you instantly. Walk up to her, make sure you catch eye contact on the walk toward her, slowly and confidently walk up and say "has anyone told you how great/amazing/hot...(pause)...I look tonight" smile, and walk off. Money in the bank right there fellas.