Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are your best opening messages on dating sites/apps?

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer to scan their profile for ideas to banter with, but if their profile is sparse I have a few favorite canned lines... "What's a dude have to do to get on your drunk dial list?". "Trying to figure out if you are going to be the nice girl on my naughty list or the naughty girl on my nice list." Got that one off a member on here. "I've been reading your profile for the past 30 seconds trying to come up with the perfect pick up line, that would have you throwing your panties at me and I have to say, this is the hardest I've ever worked for a woman before." If they don't respond, I like to throw out... "Ya know, I think we would make the perfect couple. Me doing all the talking and you just sitting there looking pretty." I drunk texted the first four bars of "Slob on my knob" by 3-6 Mafia on time and ended up hanging out, so you never know. I usually say whatever I want, short of being a d!ck. If nothing else, I get a kick out of their reaction.

Trailboss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't say anything *nice*...they get that **** alllll dayyyy loooong! Trust me on this...I have spun a few plates from online....they HATE that ****! You have to get them....intrigued. Intrigue them....and they will be all over you.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Let me ask you a question, if you were invisible for a day, what would you do?"

logicallefty

Reaction score
If a profile says she has Brown eyes and I might open with something about that, like this "They say the eyes are the window into the soul. And I see that yours are brown so you must just be 'full of it'! ( emoji with toung out). "