Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are you working as?

Phrost

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on, list your best examples on a C&F way to snub gold-diggers who only want to ask that question.

Or any similar ones, ie Where did you go to college, where do you stay etc.

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you working as?
"I'm a garbage man, it doesn't pay very well but I find alot of cool stuff, infact thats where I got these shoes."

She will look up and down from head to toe and notice your stylish clothes, good body and nice shoes.

Doesn't work all the time, but a good C&F and gets a good laugh with a non-snobby chick.

Sosa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you mean if that is her first question? It really all depends on the on the context.
I'll give you an example of a question that seemed to come up back when I was dealing with lower quality (mindset, not physical); durring the initial part of the conversation I would get "so what kind of car do you drive/have" . I would respond with something along the lines of "oh you're one of those" or "I didn't pick up on that when we met initially" and if they didn't get their mind right and at least apologize-I would have nothing more to do with them. Even if they apologized it'd be something to only keep in the event I had nothing better do and "the relationship"-lol would always be extremely short term. You do not want a female like that around you, it's not a matter of buying them things, they will talk about things mostly of monetary value and somebody like that is like listening to nails on a chalkboard.

afc_2_dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the "what car do you drive" is a common one from gold-diggers. In their minds "expensive car = rich guy = good catch", IMHO its "big payments = no disposable income = no gifts" ... but who understands a womans mind!

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My standard reply, no matter my occupation at the time or who is asking, is to:

1. look around and open my arms (as if to encompass everything) and very theatricly say, "THIS!"

Or...

2. Say, "I'm pretty much a bum. I just kind of...you know...hang out."
This works because I'm 23 and I own a nice place, drive a nice car, and have nice things (clothes/possesions). If you are really a bum or loser then it really wouldn't work.

Then I'll carry on the conversation in a different direction.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you working as?
"I´m working as a movie producer. My latest movie is about a nice, rich guy who is about to lose all his money because of a gold digging woman."

what car do you drive
I don´t pay attention to cars. Most of the time I´m hanging out in the backseats anyways...

Phrost

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, you've all given some very cool examples, keep them coming.

I hate gold-diggers too and the reality is once they ask something like that, I'm already turned off. Anyhow, I'd like to respond and bust on them, since an indifferent silence could be perceived as many other things.

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: "So what do you do?"
You: "Oh, I'm retired. I invented dice when I was a kid"

It's from the movie kiss kiss bang bang.