Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are you looking for?

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there, gentlemen and rogues of SoSuave.

I'm wondering what each of you guys are trying to achieve. What is your current situation with women, and how do you see your situation in, say, 5 years? What do you really, honestly WANT?

I'm hoping some of you will leave pretence out of this, and be honest.

I'll go first: Right now I'm sleeping with one woman, non-committed, and I'm going to break that off pretty soon. I've been single since late last year, doing a bit of meeting new people and sleeping around. I want to be by myself - I like my life, I like myself and I can see myself developing as a person in the time I've been by myself.

That said, I think if a REALLY great woman came along, I'd consider lowering the guard for a relationship. But the chances are extremely slim. Looks aren't a huge deal for me - certainly they have to be attractive to me, but I'd actually rather someone I find a cute 7 than an 8-10, purely because of the inherent hassle that comes with going out with someone who is extremely hot in a mainstream way.

The first step to getting what you want is KNOWING what you want. Perhaps this thread will provoke you, if you're unsure, to consider what you want and act accordingly.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you mostly. I'm a relationship type, but being single gives me more time to work on myself. I make art and play sports and I find that I improve the most when I don't have a girl or I'm not going out every weekend to get some.

I'm sure I'll snag a girlfriend sooner or later, but no hurry. In 5 years I'll be 25 and may have one, but certainly won't get married in the foreseeable future

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My aim over the next 5 years in terms of women and relationships is to play the field whilst i'm still young and find exactly the woman that I want, and at that point then settle down have kids and build a lovely home together... simple!

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really have much planned.

I know that I don't want a committed relationship, it seems a bit too serious for me as a 20 year old.

In 5 years time I'd like to have a steady stream of girls, as well as a good well paid job and a place of my own. There's also a lot of things that I want to see before I eventually settle down as well as a lot of skills I wish to learn.

While I am able to I want to experience all I can without being bogged down with relationships/obligations etc.

Gunner

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Top thread!

Another 20 year old here. Like most guys on here, I just want to have options, if I see a nice girl shopping I know I have the ablility to go and speak to her and get to know her. Having just got out of a LTR I know that monogamy does not work for me at this stage in my life, I want to go out there and be young, reckless and make questionable decisions. In 5 years I hope to have a good job, hopefully my own flat and having multiple long term relationships. I cant see myself settling down until I'm old, I just love women too much

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Us 20 year olds need a club! All going for the same thing!! haha!

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
same here im 22, im focused on myself, but i want to know the in's and out's of getting a dime piece so when the opportunity arrives im prepared.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm single, I want to get a girlfriend who is a nice person to know.

In 5 years time I see myself in the same situation.

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha yea, a 20's club for those who realise this is the time of your life to get stuff done and experience new things rather than being bogged down.

@Eternal
Eternal that's really pessimistic. Besides although the question was where do you see yourself, it more where do you want to be. If you see yourself as being stuck in the same rut as you are now, you will be there come 5 years time.

I'm sure that's not where you WANT to be in 5 years time. That's the idea, you've got to decide where you want to be, and then work towards it. You say you want a nice girlfriend, you've got to go out there and find her, she isn't going to just fall into your lap.

If you do decide not to do anythnig to work for that goal in the next 5 years then hopefully after they are done and you realise you are still in the same place as you are now, you will decide to work for it.

Gunner