Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Are YOU Doing For Summer?

Fist_of_Fury

Don Juan
Reaction score
Working my butt off at two full time jobs, picking up a third job in July, and of course, exercising whenever im not busy with other "important" things...:D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fist_of_Fury
Working my butt off at two full time jobs, picking up a third job in July, and of course, exercising whenever im not busy with other "important" things...:D
Money money money...Money.

Try not to work that butt off too much.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigDawg
Have fun logging some bottom time. Post a thread about your scuba adventures when you get back.
I can tell you now about the weird looks I'm going to get poking my head up from the canals in Amsterdam, throwing dead fish at stoned tourists... that's if I don't get caught on a submerged bicycle (they're everywhere in Amsterdam) and have to ditch my equipment before getting chopped to bits by a boat passing overhead.

Oh wait, you meant in the Red Sea. Will do!

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hockey Camp, Conditioning for hockey, getting excessively drunk, ****ing every decent woman in site, become a living legend, work my job, and sleep as late as i want.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Summer school, trying to hook friends up for stuff to do for summer, find a girl, golf team.

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now I'm just working ten hours a week for a woman living near me. I'm may try and get a job at the place I worked last year, Kmart (which is now a Sears Essentials). Or I may wait and just study my ass off for a week or two and try again to get certified as pharmacy technician (I'm going to decide tommorrow). I failed the certification test last year by one point :cuss:. I'll also be going to Virginia Beach for a day with my sister sometime around June 3rd, maybe going to Wisonsin with my family, and also going to a summer class which I need to get my associates in Business Admistration. Then it's off to james madison university where the women to men ratio is 60:40 :cool:.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Govenor School of Education (June 26th to July 30th), coaching teener league, and legion ball possibly.

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get home from university tomoro. Then i'm gonna look for a job and concentrate on working out.

And then on the 15th of July i'm going on a lads holiday for two weeks to Corfu, Greece. Can't ****ing wait. It's just gonna be two weeks of pissed up people and clubs and ****ing. (It'll mostly be English people where i go i suspect)/