Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are you being for halloween?

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stud
i'm gonna try to find a costume of the king from the burger king commercials..thatd be sweet.
lmao, that goes perfectly with one of the worst pickup lines ever:
"Hey babe, want a whopper?"

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzalo
Rex, from the Rex-Kwon-Do academy.
Are ya gonna wear THESE BAD BOYS?

I'm going as a 30s/40s-style gangster. It's great, cuz it's a costume, but I'll also look awesome in it :), as opposed to dressing up as a giant can of pepsi or something. Probably 90% of everyone else who'll be dressed up as a gangster will be wearing the same crappy one-size-fits-all gangster costume they're selling around here. I'm wearing some good sh*t myself.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Going as a sailor, so I can tell all the lasses I've been out to "sea so long and haven't had a good woman since I cannot remember. I'm just in port for the night, so let's make it ALL RIGHT."

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One idea is me and 7 buddies are all gonna buy some green sweatshirts and sweatpants, and tape some orange and red yarn all over them. Then we'll wrap ourselves in saran wrap, and together we will be an ounce! Either that or I'm gonna be Captain Morgan.

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Costume party tonight and I dont know what I'm going to be! I might go as a mobster with black slacks,black shoes, a nice button down and slicked back hair with a cigar though, since I have all that right now so I wouldnt have to spend any money.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamMalone
Costume party tonight and I dont know what I'm going to be! I might go as a mobster with black slacks,black shoes, a nice button down and slicked back hair with a cigar though, since I have all that right now so I wouldnt have to spend any money.
Ahh crap, cigar. The one thing I forgot. I'm not gonna feel like walking around with it in my mouth the whole time, though. Is/was it typical to carry cigars in the breast pocket of the jacket at all? At least that way it would be visible and I wouldn't have to hold it the whole time.

Are there and laws and whatnot about walking around halloween with a toy gun? I want to carry around a toy tommy gun....that would really complete the package.

btw, I'm gonna be on state street in Madison. :) That sh1t's always crazy.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my friends from work and I are dressing like Michael Jackson.

He's 1980's *black*
I'm 2000 *white*

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm gonna be a disco guy from the 60's. With a big ass blonde fro, disco glasses, and some disco clothes. I'm thinking about painting myself black, but I dunno. Anyone know of any funny one liners that go well with a disco costume?