Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are the good public make out places?

ken chang

Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost never ask for advice here. I usually find the answers in someone else's thread, but I couldn't find an answer to this one.

See, my usual make out place(or 1st F-close place) is the girl's place. (My place is no good. There's no saving it and I can't afford a new place just yet.)

But this girl I'm currently dating is Chinese and they have really strict, close family ties. She's a working adult but she still lives with her family and since she's an only child, her folks are very strict about her dating life. (If any of you have ever dated a Chinese, you would know what I mean.)

Bottom line, there is no way we can make out in her place. We've been dating for some time. We kiss but that's as far as I can get in public.

Where can I take this chick where we can do something more nasty. I can't take her to a hotel yet. I usually make out with a girl 1st so that she can be physically comfortable with me before I can suggest going to a hotel.

Any suggestions or can someone point me to an existing thread about public make out places? Thanks.

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anywhere man.

People fvck all over the place and you can't find a place to make out with this chick?

Picnic somewhere? Movie theater?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A car.

An alley.

Hotel hallway/closet.

Top floor of a parking garage.

Elevator.

Fun times!

ken chang

Don Juan
Reaction score
Movie theater? Really? That is so cliche, I thought people stopped doing it. Thanks, CantTouchMyStyle. I will try that.

Hahaha! Thanks, Vice. I really suck at public make out places. My routine has always been DATE - HER PLACE - MAKEOUT OR SEX. I have had great success with that routine that I have no practice with any other. I'm thinking of just taking her to a dark, quiet bar and make out with her right on the seat. There are just so many people whenever we go out that I don't know if she'll be(or I'll be) comfortable with people watching us.