Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are some places where men who are military veterans or current members can meet women who want to sleep with them

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's quite obvious why you're on this forum. If you're getting enjoyment from trolling an internet message board, you need to re-evaluate your life. Seriously.
Im being 100% serious. Many girls will write guys off if theyre military. I thought this was common knowledge

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Im being 100% serious. Many girls will write guys off if theyre military. I thought this was common knowledge
...there you go again. You forget to take your meds today?

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been almost 20 years but I remember most guys in the Navy got poon from the wives of other sailors.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
It's been almost 20 years but I remember most guys in the Navy got poon from the wives of other sailors.
When we pulled up in Australia, we had bikini-clad women lining the shore.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arent military guys considered losers?
I have more of a positive association with the military than negative. However, the United States military has been a big disappointing in recent times.

If there are women that write off military, I don't think it is that many. There are plenty of women who are into men in uniform, such as military, firefighters, police officers, etc. I don't think professional athletes in team sports count as men in uniform though. A lot of women are into pro athletes too.

There is a distinct type of woman into military, fire, police. That type is different than the women into pro athletes (team or individual sports) or white collar business guys.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the Air Force when I was in my early 20's I had the opportunity to travel to Cambodia, Thailand, and Philippines. I felt what it was like the be in the 1% of men in the US. It was a lot of fun but very overwhelming and then downright depressing when I got back to the US.

To answer your specific question, probably Tinder or any app near a base. There is an overabundance of young military men and plenty for women to choose from. 80/20 Pareto principal still applies. If you joined the military for the purpose of getting laid, you were wrong. College campuses have way better ratio's. Being a veteran doesn't really score you any points on the attraction scale. Maybe for your TRICARE and BAH.