What are some of your memorable c+f neg hits!

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I have a hard time thinking of witty neg hits to say, probably because i dont just relax and let them come to me. What are some of your memorable or favorite c+f neg hits you've done, im looking to get some examples of them. Thanks!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm not sure if its a neg-hit, but I am constantly using C&F to bust on girls....I swear it is my trademark and I am famous for my C&F. Anyway, the other night, this chick called me a little boy or something like that. And I was like "Little boy?!?!? We'll see who is a little boy when you've got a giant mushroom on your forhead." Heh she liked this one.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(to a short russian girl talking to my friend)

So, I went straight up and said something, then looked to my side then down a bit..

"Haha, oh, didn't see you down there. Hows it going shorty?"

Thats one of my nice negs. I can't think of any of my mean ones right now.

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to bust on clothes alot. Like if she is wearing something skimpy, that doesnt have much fabric, or has only drawstrings in the back or something, I might say something about how maybe someday she will be able to afford the other half of the shirt, or something like that.

Yagrash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually clothes/accessories are pretty easy.

I feel like less of a **** using those too, it's kind of mean insulting people's physical attributes.

Tight clothes are easy. "Hey, that's a nice shirt. My 14-year old sister has one exactly like that. Same size and everything." Or something like that.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 516
I like to bust on clothes alot. Like if she is wearing something skimpy, that doesnt have much fabric, or has only drawstrings in the back or something, I might say something about how maybe someday she will be able to afford the other half of the shirt, or something like that.
Yea bump to that. I also call the Russain girl J-lo alot, haha.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
This girl had real long nails and i called her wolverine hahaha. I posted that before tho.

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
My most recent memorable one went something like: (we were making your momma jokes to each other)

Me: Your momma so fat, that I'm suspended above her when I screw her.
She's lucky my **** is long enough to reach her.

Her: Hehe, I bet your **** is probably small. That's why you're talking about it.

Me: Wouldn't you like to see.... and feel....and stroke.....

It pretty much got X-rated from there.

NeonXL

Don Juan
Reaction score
during my lunch period this girl was talking about how these guys stand at the end of the block in front of our school and only let pretty girls pass by. so i said to her "i bet the guys never let you through"

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my chick friends said she was going to dress really sexy for me in class this one day. So I see her come in and she is looking pretty good. At the end of the class we're all waiting to get out infront of the door, so I tell her infront of everyone "You looked pretty hot there for a second..." as her eyes lit up I then finished with "You know, with the lights off and all." Her face turned completely red and the whole class erupted in "Oooooohs" and laughter. Got a nice punch in the arm and "You're such a mean 4sshole Shizam!" I smiled back and said "I know."

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Late one Saturday night I was smoking outside my dorm, and this girl went behind one of the bushes on the quad to pee. After she finished she walked my way and as she passed I said "Were you marking your terriotry?" She filped me the bird.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cheiradawg
Late one Saturday night I was smoking outside my dorm, and this girl went behind one of the bushes on the quad to pee. After she finished she walked my way and as she passed I said "Were you marking your terriotry?" She filped me the bird.

Lmao

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought neg hits were to somewhat insult them to give off the c+f effect... not just out right make them feel stupid.

NiceGuysFinishLast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night, I was hitting on a girl that i wanted to dance with... Her and her sister were up on each other:

Me: "Hey, ya'll need to cool it, no one wants to see that"
Her:Laughs, "Well that's too bad"
Me:"Don't make me get between you two"
/me gets between girl and sister and dances