Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are some good hints to lead to sex?

John_Taylor

Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Pretend you have a headache
2) Massages
3) Just lie down

Any more....

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Block her from going into your bedroom... "sorry this room is a clothing free zone"

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TALK ABOUT IT.

That stimulates them well.

Talking about sex, is like pre-sex. It lubricates her inner desire and gradually awakens her beasty side.

The transitioning speech should be... "Let's see what you're really about."

Then, jump in.. make out. One thing leads to another, and you know the drill.

Blow her brains.

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, put it in her mind that you're a sexual being.
...and not just a friend.

Basically, if you've told her she's got a nice arse or whatever, and you been keeping it upbeat, well it ain't hard.. just touch her a bit.

I think slapping their arse is a highly underrated maneuver which gets the hint across in a muck-around way.

At the end of the night (I don't know why I'm assuming you're at a club, I just am) tell her "you coming back to my place?".

Yeah, technically it's a question, but don't say it like you're asking permission, say it like you're about to head there anyway and you're confirming whether she's comin' or not.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
DonGorgon said:
Eye contact kissing petting sucking rubbing grinding licking..etc. in most cases talking about it is a lame turn off, smooth actions are your best bet
Well written and right to the point.

Seriously, talking about sex is that old movie method. Most sh*t you see in movies will not work in real life. Talking about it will convey the message that you don't understand women. That will turn her off and kill the whole thing.

Understand those subtle hints FTW!:D