Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are some goals an incel should have in life?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your looking at yourself differently than everyone else, there is your first issue

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your looking at yourself differently than everyone else, there is your first issue
This sounds like a double-sword argument.

For example, Muslims view me as a non-Muslim, LGBT people view me as non-LGBT, vegetarians view me as a non-vegetarian, etc.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

For example, Muslims view me as a non-Muslim, LGBT people view me as non-LGBT, vegetarians view me as a non-vegetarian, etc.
When I talk about the way you view yourself and you immediately highlight the way everyone else looks at you, it makes me feel like you either didn't read the post or don't possesses the miniscule of intellectualism required to have this conversation, I find it Borderline insulting that this is your reply.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So what's the contradiction @CAPSLOCK BANDIT? Have we even established this part yet?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what's the contradiction @CAPSLOCK BANDIT? Have we even established this part yet?
There is no double sword argument or contradiction, there is either you confused, mentally ill or any other number of confounding factors creating a barrier between you and logical thought.

Conceptually we aren't even talking about the same thing, I've mentioned internal thought, you've mentioned external thought, we could not be farther apart here yet you seem to think we are speaking on the same concept with double swords and contradictions.

Why am I even entertaining this? Get help.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no double sword argument or contradiction, there is either you confused, mentally ill or any other number of confounding factors creating a barrier between you and logical thought.

Conceptually we aren't even talking about the same thing, I've mentioned internal thought, you've mentioned external thought, we could not be farther apart here yet you seem to think we are speaking on the same concept with double swords and contradictions.

Why am I even entertaining this? Get help.
I've said internal thought about myself?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I've talked down about myself, @CAPSLOCK BANDIT

But I see myself as a ghost. Not noticed by women.

2 falls ago, I bought a jacket that is 3-colors: red blue and purple mix. Who are the people that notice me and even ask to take pictures with me? The men gender.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think I've talked down about myself, @CAPSLOCK BANDIT

But I see myself as a ghost. Not noticed by women.

2 falls ago, I bought a jacket that is 3-colors: red blue and purple mix. Who are the people that notice me and even ask to take pictures with me? The men gender.
What prevents you from going hard-core, by draping yourself in The Pride Flag, whenever you walk out of the house?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What prevents you from going hard-core, by draping yourself in The Pride Flag, whenever you walk out of the house?
Huh? I do attend Chicago's gay parade. Cuz sometimes you can see women dress somewhat-topless. And the events after the parade.