Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are some book recommendations? (No e-books!)

lazikia

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some books (paperback or hardback) that you guys recommend on seduction, being suave, social anxiety, etc? I was reading one called "how to succeed with women" the other day and it sounded worthwhile. Anything else?

stand

Banned
Reaction score
My FR's are a good start.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read "How To Be The Bad Boy Women Love" by the same authors. It was quite good, if the constant typos don't annoy you.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The books can give you some ideas, but it will make very little difference unless you're playing with the ideas creatively on a regular basis.

- Fictional novel Bad Boy by Olivia Goldsmith or something was pretty good reading, not for "techniques" though, but just a good read in general.

- Secret Garden, forgot the author maybe Nancy Friday, book about womens' fantasies is also worth reading while commuting on the train or whatever. Again not a book full of techniques.

- I don't know of any books for social anxiety per say, but most psychology books written by Phd's from accredited Universities will probably contain some insightful theories. The problem is many people just get a piece of paper from some non-accredited institution so they can have PhD on the book cover and they are no more an expert than some slob living in a trailor with a 6th grade reading level. I would also make sure that the person, at the very least, received from their PhD from an accredited University (state schools or big name private schools should be easy to ID, anything else and it's suspect, if you can't find it in the America's best colleges database, it's probably a paper mill for degrees).

-I've gained some useful insight thumbing through Cosmos and reading womens' posts about relationships on other forums.

-Nothing trumps first hand experience with women and being around lots of people to really solidify thoughts and realize the diversity and sometimes jaw dropping predictability of human behavior.

-There is a ton of books on picking up women and such out there, I don't think you really need to read all of those, some of them have questionable authors and ambigious "tips", but many contain nuggets of useful information making them worthwhile. Sydnee Steele has a book called seducing your woman that's worth playing around with.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with ebooks? Why should it matter what format your books are in.

Actually, I would say DO NOT read paperbacks or hardbacks, as these are usually mainstream, and we all know mainstream dating advice is bullsh*t.

Read some ebooks, as they are written by dating gurus from the seduction community....the only place where we can get the TRUTH on women!

Read 'Double Your Dating' by David DeAngelo. Read Mike Pilinski's ebooks (www.highstatusmale.com). Read 'How to be an Alpha Male' by John Alexander. Read 'Be Relentless' by David X. All excellent ebooks.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
davagina code.......online game, inner game, club/bar game, phone game, email 2 female, street pick ups, one liners, one night stands, getting an ex back, women to avoid, mystery method, and so much more.....I love the cut n paste stuff and how every page is its own article with highlights, bold print and homework assignments.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lazikia said:
What are some books (paperback or hardback) that you guys recommend on seduction, being suave, social anxiety, etc? I was reading one called "how to succeed with women" the other day and it sounded worthwhile. Anything else?
Books are ok for some theory, but get out there and work your ass off if you want some action. Like I said, it's called CONDITIONING.

Does an athlete get a six pack by reading?
Does a musician become famous by reading?
Does a DJ become a DJ by reading?

Just like anything else in life, you have to CONDITION yourself to become good. Think of it as a plane taking off, the more you condition yourself, the easier the take off will be and the rest of the ride will be smooth sailing.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"What to Say When You Talk to Yourself"
by Shad Helmstetter, Ph, D.