Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what am i still doing wrong?

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been keeping my cool lately, trying to be happy just living my life and being me. at times it feels like there literally nothing out there for me. i used to blame women over it but i now see the fallacy in that. they are a flakey bunch but i guess its part of their nature you have to accept.
i have a lot of chicks numbers in my phone and cant get a single one to even meet me for a drink that i would pay for. that stuff boggles my mind. im not even looking to get laid necessarily, i just want one to freakin talk to me. give me the time of day at least. im so lonely im going nuts.
i have improved, ive approached, ive got numbers. what am i still doing wrong? the only girl who will even talk to me is one who has a bf. yeah i like her but im not going down that road. i could go out tonight and get a ton of numbers, make plans, and still get bailed on by next weekend. what am i doing wrong?

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are probably coming off as needy.

Also, like you don't have many options.

Women respond to guys who come off as if they don't actually need them.

Don't act around a woman like you want something from them.

Women have options, so they weed out ruthlessly.

If you get one on your radar, don't come off like a kid on Christmas morning.

Play it cool.

Women respond to men who seem like they've been there before.

They run away from what chases them. Messed up, I know, but that's how it works.

Women like men who come off as if they have been around women before, who know what they are doing. It's sort of vicious circle like in the hiring process: "We hire people who've had experience." "But how do you get experience if you won't hire me?" Same thing.

Balance confidence and going for what you want (i.e., balls) without being needy. If you haven't been there before, it's hard to explain.

Guys who have success, at least a lot of them, learned early in life how to stick their heads out far enough for a woman to chop it off. It sucks, yes, but if you get used to it at a young age, you learned how to manage the intricacies later as you get older. Hard to teach older dogs .... well, old tricks.

So, at your age if you have no choice to practice, practice, practice. Lot's of catching up to do. And still, most of it will be failure. But you have to keep plugging away. Learn about body language, eye contact, conversation, presenting an air of experience (if you have it, you don't have to cultivate it, it comes off normally.... if you have no experience, you have to force yourself to learn what it looks like).

Women are 100x more sensitive to social cues. Being your "normal" self obviously ain't working because you've been trained/shaped/taught ways that are repelling women. They are not guys and you cannot interact with them as you do with the bros.

Don't blow up their phone.

No BS "how you doing" texts.

Women sniff out quickly guys who are clueless. You gotta get clued in and that's the school of hard knocks.

Go to "Don Juan Tips" page here and read Bradd80s sticky post. Read all of it. It will be a good start to read from someone who has experience and can spell some stuff out for you.

good luck

Last edited: