Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what am i doing wrong???

chilaxin

Reaction score
seriously, i have some pent up anger and frustration here.

i have been to this site long before, and actually left quite a while ago. but now i'm back real quick because for nearly 2 months now i have not even as much as touched a girl.

now this is insane because before this i was as much as getting approached by girls a couple times a week! it really stuns and amazes me that i could reach such a low.

what changes have happened? i've moved to a new town in another state...but that's the only change that's occured. i feel that people are somewhat reserved here...friendly, but reserved. it's like the mood died or something.

nonetheless, i honestly do not get this. wtf is going on. girls would eye me and hit on me tons of times a few months ago.

i've been through the dj bible, i've done hundreds of cold approaches...as long as i don't have amnesia or something, i know i had it going on about two months ago when i lived back home. i was fly, and now i'm not.

i am still confident, etc...whatever. i am still the same social person, and make talk to people whereever i go, but i simply don't understand why i'm not getting anything.

let this be a rant or whatever...

...like i said, i had it going on a few months ago before i moved. i had options...now i can't even get the fat girls here. i personally feel girls here are somewhat stuck up...but that's just imo.

it's so startling that i've had thoughts about hiring a hooker or something. this is so bad.

it's so bad that...i used to be a regular member here once and i left a long time ago...but this is so bad that i'm embarrassed to use my old id to admit to this patheticness.

please help

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perhaps you need to stop worrying and just cut loose and have some fun.

chilaxin

Reaction score
btw, just to clarify, as long as a girl is attracted to me, i have no problem laying her. my problem is that in the last 2 months i have not had one girl be attracted to me the slightest ****ing bit, and it's crazy.

and i don't do the pua bull**** or try to creat attraction that nonsense. logically, there should be some girls attracted to me...especially since there were tons only 2 months ago when i was living somewhere else. i don't know why girls don't as much as even make eye contact when you pass them by on the street or anywhere. they just look the other way like you don't exist.

chilaxin

Reaction score
penkitten said:
perhaps you need to stop worrying and just cut loose and have some fun.
well, i do stop worrying about it most of the time i don't even care. it's just on weekends or times when i am actually bored (which is quite rare in my busy schedule)...that i think about it. i work about 25hrs/week and go to school full-time, so i don't really have much time to think about it. i also do live life. but on weekends or times when i am alone

...i also barely have one friend here, so that sucks too.

eh, i don't know, thanks though, that's valid advice.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get out there and make some friends. that is why you are feeling the way you do. you have no one to hang with.

chilaxin

Reaction score
penkitten said:
get out there and make some friends. that is why you are feeling the way you do. you have no one to hang with.
i've tried to make friends, and i do know a couple people but i don't drink or smoke, so i don't usually hang out or go to parties when they ask me. so i guess that's my fault for turning them down...

...actually, i don't even think about this much when i'm alone. i realized the reason i most think about it is when i see a guy with a girl...and it just makes me think what the heck am i doing wrong...

or the numerous times in the past months that my parents told me i should get a gf. or friends, or other family.

...and well, nonetheless, this is all to vague for anyone to really know what i may be doing wrong.

i have met several girls, who all have bfs...it's like i'm not meeting anyone single.

anyhow, i think i'll take your advice and forget about it. something that i've tried before but i just burst every once in a while. 2 months is a long time, it feels like forever. but oh well...

thanks

fan27

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man.....its tough moving to a new place and making new friends. perhaps focus on making some guy friends and give yourself some time to adjust to your new surroundings. Your situation seems like a good opportunity for personal growth.

good luck
fan27

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
play the numbers game, man. relax.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look dude its like fishing the weather whatever, some days months just arnt as good as others, I can say spring and summer seem to be the best months, just go out have fun and it'll just happen stop worrying about it, you shouldbe content being on your own having fun before you even meet a chick.

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of pure curiosity, where did you move from, and where are you now?