Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what age you guys moved out?

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 17 and i cant wait to get out of the house.... I only have to wait 1 more year. I really dont understand how people can stay living with their parents beyond like 20 years old. I do have nice parents and a nice house, my mom cooks everyday deliciously, and all i really have to do is help with little things around the house. Still even if my mom begged me to stay and stay home until im older, Im more than willing without thinking it over twice to give all that up to live on my own and become a real man.

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with undesputable. I'm 15, and I cant wait to get out of the house and go live alone. I'm definitely going to an out of state college....

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
I'm 17 and i cant wait to get out of the house.... I only have to wait 1 more year. I really dont understand how people can stay living with their parents beyond like 20 years old. I do have nice parents and a nice house, my mom cooks everyday deliciously, and all i really have to do is help with little things around the house. Still even if my mom begged me to stay and stay home until im older, Im more than willing without thinking it over twice to give all that up to live on my own and become a real man.

Good for you! A lot of people move out of their homes out of spite. It looks like you have a healthy relationship with your parents.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
18- First attempt at college, in Hawaii. Nice place but I couldn't live there so at 19 I packed my bags and headed for Vegas.

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
I I only have to wait 1 more year. I really dont understand how people can stay living with their parents beyond like 20 years old.
I did it with patience and knowing that every dollar I banked brought me closer to the goal of purchasing a home or apartment.

It didn't hurt that my parents were great people, fairly easy to get along with and very supportive.