Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What age did you guys lose your virginity?

Reaction score
ketostix said:
Well are you a virgin? If so, then the oldest virgin here is 45 but I have my doubts. Someone said Luke Sywalker is one so and I think he's 26 but he has verified. Other than that we have 21 as the oldest.

21! do I have 22 lol?
No, I"m 31 years old, thus I"m the oldest virgin on here.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

g g g unit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
No, I"m 31 years old, thus I"m the oldest virgin on here.
31 year old virgin...........:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
and it says "master don juan" under your name + you got over 1k of posts.

Jesus get a hooker.

p.s - i apologize if you have a serious mental/physical defect as the reason you cant get laid otherwise :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :

jimmyjack

Banned
Reaction score
Well i should have lost mine at 6 but it was not possible so i did at 15.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least Luke is honest about it. I respect him for that.

And Luke, if you just did what the people here say, then you could get laid in a week or two. The keys to the poontang kingdom are laying around whenever you want to pick them up.

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i got laid at 18 on a ONS. weird thing is I never actually got a blowj0b or anything (before or after, doesn't matter) ... anybody else in the same situation? aka having sex before doing anything else?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexTheGreat said:
i got laid at 18 on a ONS. weird thing is I never actually got a blowj0b or anything (before or after, doesn't matter) ... anybody else in the same situation? aka having sex before doing anything else?
here here. Some girls just don't like to do it. My girlfriend doesn't like to do it and would rather just have sex.

comic_relief

Tyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
g g g unit said:

Jesus get a hooker.

p.s - i apologize if you have a serious mental/physical defect as the reason you cant get laid otherwise :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :
Yep, that's pretty mature. Why do you think people come here. I read one of Luke's post somewhile ago and atleast he's trying to do something about it. And is being honest about it. I just can't figure out what kind of person would come here to put down others. Do you have some sort of confidence problem? Not getting laid yourself?

Anyway, goodluck in your adventures Luke.

I lost my virginity propably at age of 16. What does it matter, it's not a contest.

g g g unit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tyron said:
Yep, that's pretty mature. Why do you think people come here. I read one of Luke's post somewhile ago and atleast he's trying to do something about it. And is being honest about it. I just can't figure out what kind of person would come here to put down others. Do you have some sort of confidence problem? Not getting laid yourself?

Anyway, goodluck in your adventures Luke.

I lost my virginity propably at age of 16. What does it matter, it's not a contest.
Tyron said:
Do you have some sort of confidence problem? Not getting laid yourself?
You've been stalking me?? Perhaps you could bring a video cam and make a sex tape next time.

Tyron said:
I read one of Luke's post somewhile ago and atleast he's trying to do something about it.
I'm doing something that stops me starving to death....its called eating, can i get some credit for that??

Tyron said:
And is being honest about it.
It doesn't take a superhuman to be honest nor does it take 1 to get laid, nuff said.

Tyron said:
I just can't figure out what kind of person would come here to put down others.
No i came on this forum to learn game and to get laid unlike some people i don't make 1000 posts full off sob stories and still remain a virgin.

And finally, pardon me for finding the irony/funnyside of a 31 year old virgin being labeled a "master don juan". And yes it's not a contest or a big deal losing your viginity making this all the more funny.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i knew a guy in high school once that said he lost his at 8 years old! He vaguely remembers...but i think he recalls some people he knew who were running a train on this girl he joined in after they told him to...he said he thinks they were raping her.. Sick huh?

Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:

Got a hummer at 15 if that matters
Wow! How could you afford the gas, let alone, the purchase price at the age of 15?

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lost my virginity the summer I turned 18. I had a threesome with one blonde bombshell of a woman from Polen and a brunette Norwegian chick. I think it really fvcked up how I perceive women generally - it's like I can see into their souls and see them for the true hors they are.

johnny_depp

Don Juan
Reaction score
g g g unit said:

Jesus get a hooker.

hey man its not any of my business but thats pretty messed up to say. Were suppost to help each other here not be idiots to each other, grow up dude.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Well are you a virgin? If so, then the oldest virgin here is 45 but I have my doubts. Someone said Luke Sywalker is one so and I think he's 26 but he has verified. Other than that we have 21 as the oldest.

21! do I have 22 lol?
Ehh I think you should jot me down for 19. That's what I usually tell people when they ask me this question. Technically, that was the first time my **** was ever inside vagina.

There are guys who have appeared on this site over the years who have been virgins in their late 20s/early 30s. There's gotta be someone posting on here who is older than Luke.

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
g g g unit said:

Jesus get a hooker.

douchebag

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost mine at 10.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hum - mer - noun, verb

1. To recieve oral sexual gratification
(see Bl0w Job, Felattio, Money Shot, Facial, Polish the Nob and Gobble the Goo)