Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What AFCs Reap

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the saying goes, you reap what you sow.

Recently I was advised that I would not be invited to my stepdaughter's wedding because my ex wife didn't want me there. I spent about 10 years raising my stepdaughter. Once, when she was being pulled out to sea by a rip current I had to swim out to get her, at a time when I was pretty much exhausted myself.

Apparently my stepdaughter wanted me to go, but her mother refused. Kids feel that they have to side with their biological parent.

Don't ever, and I repeat ever, think about wasting your money and time raising some one else's kid. In the end, you will be just an AFC booster rocket, which gets blown off, whilst the rest goes on without you.

Respect?

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If my stepdaughter wanted me there, I'd show up anyway... but that's just me. If the ex gets mad, so what, that relationship is already toast anyway. What can she do, divorce me twice?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Crank_It_Up said:
If my stepdaughter wanted me there, I'd show up anyway... but that's just me. If the ex gets mad, so what, that relationship is already toast anyway. What can she do, divorce me twice?
Most likely she would ***** and cry until someone decided to play Captain Save-A-Ho. If you go, it'd probably be a good idea to try to lay low.

It DOES also taint things that you're not even her real father, so few people are going to side with you in the event of a confrontation.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I agree 100% with you not raising anybody else's kid. You are just the chump "booster rocket" like you said.

Sometimes it will work out with step children but why, why, why risk it? Why take on something that may blow up in your face, when you can avoid it?

Leave the single mothers to the CAPT SAV-A-HO types. They need something to do with their time!!

Dietzcoi

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can only do this when you're at such a strong, independent level and your Radar is impeccable.
That's a tall order, guys.
Don't do it unless you have no doubt you and she are in REAL LOVE.
If you've never been in love, and never felt the difference between a ho and a "good" woman in love, this may be very dangerous territory for you.
Find a good relationship first, learn from your woman. LEarn the differences between a woman, and a good woman in love with you.

There are plenty of great relationships between men and single motheres with children.
Good luck and KNOW what you're doing, guys.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We can only try to help others to learn from our mistakes Dietzcoi. My son said to me that the ex - wife couldn't mentally handle the idea of attending a function with her current loser live in, and two ex husbands. Apparently she is thinking of trying to exclude the ex who is my stepdaughter's biological father too.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was she this big of a Baitch when you two were together ?

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jophil28, just remember, when you first meet the single mother, she will be giving you all the nice homecooking, your favourite meals, delightful desserts. In the end, you will get the frozen microwave dinner.

Always listen carefully to the break up story about her ex. Consider the validity of her story, then ask yourself, if this was even just half false, what are the implications. If the implications are not good, get out as fast as you can. Do not accept their self proclaimed innocence.

The seeds of evil lie in them, and later they sprout. Its just that it is harder to see it until it comes out.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey El Choclo, I've been there with single mothers too and I have heard all their 'victim' whining and their claims of being a perfect wife to a mean bastard of an ex Husband. All these women seem to have been married to the same bad dude,,, LOL !!!
Women live in blame and emotional self pity. IT makes me puke.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
personally my attitude is never give anything that you expect something back in return for.

when i give something to someone i expect nothing back.

that way if they scr*w me over at a later date i'm only upset over them scr*wing me. I don't look at it as they sucked me dry and then scr*wed me over.

heck, to be honest i dont even get mad. I know im a great person. Hell, I'd LOVE to have a friend like me ;) so i always see it as them making a helluva stupid mistake scr*wing me over.