What accent is sexiest?

Evil_Muska

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently at work (I do tech support), and I just got off the phone with a woman who had an amazing British accent. The entire time, I was just eating up everything she said like candy just because I find the British/Australian accent absurdly attractive. It isn't just the accent either, it's also how they word everything different (saying stuff like "Lovely" and "bugger" and "cheers", ect).
It got me thinking...

What accents drive you guys crazy and why?

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Italian & maybe French if not too thick, also love British

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is something very sexy about women with southern accents. Maybe it's because it brings us back to a time when women had not been brainwashed yet by feminism. It just sounds humble, feminine for that reason.

I'd take the accent of a poor southern woman living in a trailer park than some uptight female doctor from the big city any day.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
There is something very sexy about women with southern accents. Maybe it's because it brings us back to a time when women had not been brainwashed yet by feminism. It just sounds humble, feminine for that reason.

I'd take the accent of a poor southern woman living in a trailer park than some uptight female doctor from the big city any day.
Right on. Southern and british accents are very sexy.

Evil_Muska

Don Juan
Reaction score
SexxiKing777 said:
I'm glad YOU find it sexy, cuz I sure as hell don't, lol.
I guess it's because I speak with Asian women on the phone at work all the time, and it's really hard to understand them sometimes because of their accent, which is frustrating as hell, haha.

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only one... French oh la la ....

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my fiancee has a very thick british accent and it still very much turns me on. i can just sit and listen to her talk all night.

and nothing beats having sex with a british woman talking dirty to you

Penalty

Don Juan
Reaction score
"and nothing beats having sex with a british woman talking dirty to you" - backbreaker

*yawns and leans back* I get it all the time (I am from the UK lol)

Accents have never really been a big thing for me except maybe this one girl, Finnish she was, now SHE had a sexy accent.

Adam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Suprised on one's mentioned the Irish. It's sure as hell's my pick!

wonderbread

Don Juan
Reaction score
Irish, Australian, and Eastern European. Something about broken English really gives me a semi.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like girls with cute British accents. British is cute, but I wouldn't say "sexy". French is sexy. Portuguese is definitely sexy...nothing like a hot Brazilian girl speaking in what sounds like a cross between French and Spanish.

A girl with a southern bell accent can be very sexy and cute, as long as it's the refined southern accent and not the hillbilly version with the drawl. Southern U.S. accents are overlooked, but when done right are damn sexy.

Btw, good looking British women are usually eastern European immigrants. ;)

Top Bottom