Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What about THIS type of girl..

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
-She thinks shes boring
-She doesn't think she's hot
-She's not trying to get a guy
-She's not trying to get into a relationship
-She's not sure of what she really wants

Fellow DJs...i'm trying to get her, but i don't know how to approach.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oni
-She thinks shes boring
-She doesn't think she's hot
-She's not trying to get a guy
-She's not trying to get into a relationship with me
-She's not sure of what she really wants

Fellow DJs...i'm trying to get her, but i don't know how to approach.
fixed

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it would sound like shes not trying to have a relationship with you. But you should still try to get her. Since it sounds like she has no self confidence, take advantage of that. She most likely wont make you stop if you kino her. Or just lean over to kiss her.

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but that doesnt solve the problem =[

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make her feel good about herself, is the best tactic for girls with low self esteem. Im dealing with someone who is slightly similar but i think it is because she is new at our school and therefore very wary of everything. And then she had to bugger off on a compulsory (for her) school trip for a week, so im like stuck as she still is not texting me every day. :(

Anyway when she comes back im gonna build up her self esteem and in my case she said she is interested (and her few m8s say she is just bare worried about being new).

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what would be a good way of bringing up her self-esteem? complementing her?

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like a trainwreck dont waste your time with her. not worth your time.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She needs you to inflate her ego.

Now do the right thing and go get the pump.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xomel
Yes it would sound like shes not trying to have a relationship with you. But you should still try to get her. Since it sounds like she has no self confidence, take advantage of that. She most likely wont make you stop if you kino her. Or just lean over to kiss her.
you could do that, but it wont make her like you, infact it could make her hate you. Like mentioned earlyer try and make her fele good about her self, she will love being around you, but just remember that if you over compliment her she will still not like you and if you raise her confidence then she will always have you to thank for that but, that does not mean that she will stick with you.

Theres not much you can do because of this, this si the kind of girl you could be very good freinds with, but trying to get in to a relationship with her is a lost cause, that does not mena give up but im saying it will not be easy and will not necciserly be possible. Like i said before, make her fell good aobut herslef, raise her ego but be prepaired for the day when she is confident and will ditch you, that day will come, its almost a certanty unless you change yourself for her as you go along, because when she is confident you will need to use C&F and neg-hit etc.. and everything you would do with a normal girl

hope iv been a help

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks check mate, right now, i'm just going to wait until homecoming. I'll avoid hanging out with her as much as possible and ask her to homecoming when it gets near. the thing is i dont know if she's even gonna go ugh! anyways, if she says yes then i'll start from there, if it's a no then ill just next her. but if its a no cuz im not going then uh..???

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she will be too shy to say yes, you need to get to know her better, so she is comfterable around you, otherwise she will say no.

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i forgot to mention something, we've been friends ever since middle school.

and we are rather close friends

Last edited: