Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What about the "Booty Call" Damages

blue08

Don Juan
Reaction score
And OHHHHHH Supreme One - You have got to be the most arrogant, self-centered prick I've come across yet. Someone needs to pop your inflated ego. Your games serve you well - as a "shell of a man"

Igetit!

Reaction score
You say that you want to hear everyone's thoughts? On what? You getting emotionally abused? As you say.Him picking you to be his next victim? As you say. Well answer me this:Once you've heard everyone's thoughts,then what? WOW,that was quick! I told you that any feelings or emotions generated in you by this guy would override that "go by actions,not by words" tactic. We already knew it would,I just thought it would last at least a good 3 or 4 days before you craved. Nothing you have said since you've been here is a surprise to anyone. It's just simple biology,it's in your DNA.
It has already been predetermined. You're just filling out the role.
All you've done is vent since you've been here,that's all. All the different replies to your thread,all the knowledge and wisdom given to you from everyone here,and you're still no better off now than when you started.

I don't even know which version you gave of your boyfriend is the real one,the one who you say has morals and values,or the one who you say abused you emotionally. And you wonder why we supposedly don't like women on here. I personally don't care if a woman wants to join. It's just women who aren't honest about things and who complain and complain and complain over and over again about things,instead of taking the actions necessary to make the situation better that I have a problem with.
You ought to check out some of SunnyD's past posts. You could remove her name from them,insert your name in its place,and you'd never even know the difference. Virtually identical. I guess SunnyD was right,you'll just have to keep running around in circles for however long it takes until you get it. And if it takes another 3 years,then so be it. It's your life. Even SunnyD herself seems to have wised up a little. All it took was her getting cheated on a few hundred times,going through perpetual,seemingly endless emotional torture,and her life being put in jeopardy through a health scare.

You say that you have a lot of question. Well fine,fire them off. If I know the answer,I'll help you out. What difference does it make?

Last edited:

Con-akt

Reaction score
blue08 said:
SunnyD -? What does he offer?

Con-Akt - I may sound naive and inexperienced but I'm not. I look at things differently and try to see others point of views and not be narrow minded. I try to trust someone until they give me reason for me not to trust them and I don't "worry" about what anyone's gonna think of me - I'm me like it or not - if not go away. I am a simple person and an open book. I think I have been pretty successful in most of my relationships - none of which were less then 3 years with a person and 6 marriage proposals and one 1 marriage - and believe it or not I helped alot of them better themselves during our relationships either professionally, emotionally and sobered up a cronic alcoholic when I left - he's still sober to this day and we are still friends after splitting up 6 years ago.

Ok boys this is acctually good stuff here, pay attention to the things she types.

Look at how she trys to paint herslef as a humanitairain. A selfless victim. Classic female behavior.

Shes constantly contradicting herself many times throughout the thread. Somthing many of the people have been sharp enough to point out.

She trys to spin her history of many failed relationships as a series of victories, her relationships with men is her charity, seeking out the messed up men fixing them up setting them on their feet, and moving on the **** the next man into a better self.

No doubt she sees her thing with this guy as a charity to him. She sees herself as a willing sufferer to a man in need. A mytr, that sacrifices her own happiness for him. AAWWWWWWWWw. Or thats the view she wants to foster in others.

She also mentions her attitude toward marriage, one in which many cynical people will share. Her spin on things is just part of her self inflicted delusions. She has given up, given in, and thrown in the towel. She gave up on marriage, or a healthy relationship.

She most likely put expectations on others that they couldnt live up to, yet she makes it sound here as if getting something from someone was last thing on her mind. Pay close attention to this fellas, because this is common text book female phycology they wont teach in school, because its not politically correct.

But beasts like me are wild and clever sweetheart, and I dont lie to myself, and I see through other peoples bull**** when they deceive.

Heres a deep knowledge of this game children;

Men didn't create this twisted game, women did. The thing about it is, if you let her run the game NO ONE WINS. If you run this game EVERYONE WINS. Even she does, because in the worst scenario she gets to be the poor lil, sweet,selfless, victim she always wanted to be.

This woman wants to be played. She wants what shes getting. It thrills her deeply. By withholding some of himself from her hes going to keep her around for as long as he wants. The moment he gives in and, I dont know......kills his X, takes in his child, gets a big house with a white picket fence and marriies her. The clock would start ticking toward the divorce. Because this lil birdy is hooked on the drama. If she gets all of him he wont be a challange and will join the ranks of goobers of her past.

See this, and see it well boys.

Reaction score
SuavePlaya said:
blue why are you always countering what everyone has to say. If you already know the answers why even post this thread. I'am starting to agree with everyone else that you are a attention ho. Consider this your last gift.

Sutra I do not get why you have a problem with supreme. I mean you said he bites tariq's material, tell me one guru who didn't bite someone's material.
In actuality I preach just the opposite of Tarique. He advocates chasing women down on the streets and I am against that. Kama likes to make up crap like that to justify his madness and hateration. He knows I can sense something isn't right about him. He is either gay or a woman from what I can gather.

I have said some bad things against gay dudes on this forum and the way I figure it that is what set him off.

What is creepy about him is that zen thing he pretends to be on. Anyone into that knows he wouldn't attack someone else that way if he were true to it so that says fake.

He is 35 years old and no female. Again a fake.

He won't post his photo so that says big aszed fake to me.

He uses smoke and mirrors crap and trys to shift the attention like my use of your vs you're as if I don't know the difference. I have been using the one form since I got on the net and I will not stop. It is way easier to type when you have huge fingers like mine..

As for his grammar crap so what.

I teach how to get women not how to use proper grammar.

I teach the truth of the game not a bunch of psycho babble and lies.

This site became over run with his type many years ago. There is something insidious and sneaky going on with that character.

Reaction score
blue08 said:
And OHHHHHH Supreme One - You have got to be the most arrogant, self-centered prick I've come across yet. Someone needs to pop your inflated ego. Your games serve you well - as a "shell of a man"
1. Don't hate the player and don't hate the game.

2. Your post is about played out. All you are doing is using these kids for attention. You are 40 something years old. You have a man who only uses you for sex and you are addicted to it. You are the one who got played like a high school fool not me.

3. You do not want to hear anything anyone else has to say. That says your still stuck on stupid. You will be there for a few more years taking it up the bum for this guy and I applaud him on laying his game well in your silly old head. This is exactly what I teach men to do until they get too old for the game.

Thank you I do try. And thanks for knowing how to show your respect with Supreme One. You know deep down I make your panties get a bit moist woman. You hate it don't you. That I can be so got dam right about you with only a glance at a few words that you have written. Just think how I could be in person. I would have you in bed shivering like a crack addict after I walk out on you.

Just consider yourself lucky your not one of mine.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
TheRealSupreme said:
In actuality I preach just the opposite of Tarique. He advocates chasing women down on the streets and I am against that. Kama likes to make up crap like that to justify his madness and hateration. He knows I can sense something isn't right about him. He is either gay or a woman from what I can gather.
No. You devour all of Tariq's works and then try to morph them into some pseudo- zenmack rubbish. It's completely see through and trite.

I have said some bad things against gay dudes on this forum and the way I figure it that is what set him off.

What is creepy about him is that zen thing he pretends to be on. Anyone into that knows he wouldn't attack someone else that way if he were true to it so that says fake.
So attacking gay people is ok? As a black guy yourself, I can't see how you can be predjudiced against anyone. This also goes to show your infantile mentality.

He is 35 years old and no female. Again a fake.
This doesn't need justification. I'm not here to get your attention. You slave after mine.

He won't post his photo so that says big aszed fake to me.
Even the most retarded of AFC's can click on my profile. My picture has been up here for years.

He uses smoke and mirrors crap and trys to shift the attention like my use of your vs you're as if I don't know the difference You obviously don't. I have been using the one form since I got on the net and I will not stop. It is way easier to type when you have huge fingers like mine. Confucious say: He who blames big fingers has tiny brain.
I suppose the skanks you pickup are as ignorant as you which is why they don't give a damn about how educated a man is.

Really? Isn't this exactly what you do? Teach kids how to become grown up kids instead of giving them the tools and reassurance to become congruent men in a society overrun by the likes of you. Become a man men respect and then you can come at me without your ego fvcking up your mind.

This site became over run with his type many years ago. There is something insidious and sneaky going on with that character.
Yet you cannot stay away? I'll gladly send you material I've written from my experiences and knowledge in the real world which has helped a number of guys go from meek and weak to strong and confident.

I don't charge guys a dime for my material and I won't charge you. I do have it copywrited so there's no chance of you ripping off my work as you do other guys'.

Choice is yours and you're welcome in advance.

Reaction score
Hey meathead I will bless you with one or two responses.

Sorry I got **** to do instead of play tag with your flabby behind.

Meathead said:

“No. You devour all of Tariq's works and then try to morph them into some pseudo- zenmack rubbish. It's completely see through and trite.”
SUPREME ANSWER:

Anyone who knows what I preach would say that your full of crap. I teach the exact opposite of what Taruqe does. And anytime I have ever talked about someones technique I have given them credit on my shows.

Your so deep in your gay inspired hatred that you can't even see straight boy.

Meathead said:

So attacking gay people is ok? As a black guy yourself, I can't see how you can be predjudiced against anyone. This also goes to show your infantile mentality.
SUPREME ANSWER:

Now I want to point out some more stupidity on your part. Yes I attacked you gays long ago. I don't really do that anymore. Notice how I used the word gay instead of faggots. I learned a lot about your kind and I now understand that there is nothing you can do about your twisted desires for man butt.

But in continuing, most of us African Americans or as you called us “Black” (you should get up on the current- since 90's terms), we don't like to be lumped into the sexual bandwagon of gays.

We didn't have a choice in our race.

You guys can make a choice not to stick your peters up another man's arse. Don't get it twisted. You have no choice about being gay but you do have a choice about what you do in the area of homosexual acts.

And having lived through the race issues of the 60's.

*Having had to piss in coke bottles and pack days worth of food, as we traveled the states as a kid, cause they didn't serve my kind in diners in some areas,

*Having watched my people swinging from trees as a kid and watching in your great state of Florida black men killed like dogs.....

.....you ask me how I could be prejudiced (oh dummy you didn't spell it right speaking of grammar), against anyone?

Well let me say it is a wonder that I don't have much in the way of racial prejudice.

It is a wonder that my last best friend is/was/whatever gay and white.

This totally shows your complete ignorance. Don't lump us in the gays issues.
You offer what you say for free. People pay to hear what I have to say. Don't hate if my message is that much more important.

You hate the fact that white women love us “black” men I can see the hatred in you fella. What did a “black” man steal your girl and it turned you gay?

Nice try at trying to get me into a flame war though. Sorry not interested in spending hours showing you the error of your life.

We are done! I don't have time he who speaketh with forked tongue.

Well I'm outta here. Going to take my European girlfriend to the coast since it's raining in Sacramento.

Don't expect a response since I am done with you fella.

And may you one day find peace for your tormented soul.

Zairi

Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
No. You devour all of Tariq's works and then try to morph them into some pseudo- zenmack rubbish. It's completely see through and trite.
Can you give examples of how he rips Tariq's works?

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta give supreme credit for that he does give credit where its due. Tariq is more about cold approaching and fashion and what to say to chicks. Supreme is more about inner game and about teaching guys how to be men and eye contact. They do have different styles. I haven't heard all of supreme's podcast to know if he stole tariq's material, but I doubt it because I heard a good amount of his podcast. Karma if you got a case against supreme just say what it is and stop the flame wars because you are contradicting what you say you represent karma. Show us the proof

blue08

Don Juan
Reaction score
REALSUPREME - nOT -
You hate the fact that white women love us “black” men I can see the hatred in you fella. What did a “black” man steal your girl and it turned you gay?
Not all White woman want a "black" man - I being one of them - never have never would... so you'd never "shiver me" and no I'm not racist - I have african american friends -both men and woman. i see how your "point of View" clashes greatly with some other people. Because whether anyone wants to believe/ or accept the fact that our upbringing, social class,schooling and our parents influenced us and is carried into our adult lifes. The way you disrespect woman sounds like you have unresolved "mother issues" from your childhood that you're taking out on all woman.

IGetIt -
You say that you want to hear everyone's thoughts? On what? You getting emotionally abused? As you say.Him picking you to be his next victim?
Victim - Yes because emotionally he was not ready for a relationship - he was still in love with his ex (he says he's not now) and on-going court stuff just added to the confusion by having to dredge up the past. He expected me to be there emotionally and physically while he was only physically connected to me and emotionally connected to her. He played a good "Game" for a year and then being pulled into court, etc... the truth came out.

The relationship is complicated because of his child and this never-ending BS that his ex is doing. He's now being sued from his ex charged with emotional & physical abuse from when they were together -she filed charged in another state where they lived and they haven't been together for over 5 years. She's unstable to say the least - her case was thrown out in MA so now out of desperation filing in another state only proves it. Hell he got a roommate and next thing you know he wasn't allowed to see his daughter and was brought to court with "made up" charges she used to justify her actions and she gets away with it repeatedly. She controls him like a puppet and just runs to court when she she doesn't like something.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should hook up with her for a class-action suit. You seem a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

MaTuA

Don Juan
Reaction score
:yawn: It seems after reading this post through that blues make believe boyfriend/FB is exibiting the traits endorsed on the SoSuave site. She has been made aware of the methodolgy, and practice that some members go on to use in the real world. I read earlier about her previous relation/encounters with afc's and alpha men. How she always could dump a man who was too supplicating to her whims, proposals and a marriage. She also said that she got turned on by alpha men.

She gets turn on by the Tarzan power dynamic and being on all fours ravaged by this savage make believe BF/FB. But she also likes leading Dr. Phil around by his shriveled scrotum, using the powers of pvssy procrastination:down: She knows his show is now in syndication and would love to be the next Mrs.Phil after he gets done with his legal battles. All this is played through in her mind/heart, because thats what she is ingraved to believe in:yes: . This role is played out by AW's/Flakes/Menopausal mommies to the fullest and upheld by the AFC/Capt'n Save-A-Hoe.

In one hand, she will get in a AFC/male G/F(Dr.Phil) all she requires for fulfillment of her desires. A friend, confidant, sholder to cry on, e.t.c. In the other hand, she gets her pvssy pumpped professionally by Tarzan the Jungle Pimp

My analyisis: She wants to have her cake and eat it too. She wants Dr.Phil the Jungle Pimp .This is never in a million years going to happen with in this 3 yr relation she has carried on. Blue emotions were rattled because she got addicted to what the dvck do. (Yes It's written the way I meant for it to be understood.)

Advice: Blue you might can keep this guy for a FB but, unless he offers the exclusivity that you seek, you might want to seek out another Jungle Phil to you're liking. 3yrs is a good stint. You can't make a hoe a housewife. Likewise, you can't change a players game in the 9th Inning.

Games Over!! You've Offically Been Chopped And Screwed!!:eek:

Cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it! :cry: :moon:

Real Talk!:rockon:

Parasox

Reaction score
i don't totally agree with karma but i see where he's going. if a woman doesn't have a standard by which she gauges the men in her life then how can she be a woman any true man would want to be with? say she doesn't care if the man she's with is educated, what else does she let go? how far does she let herself stoop?
ill say that i read tariqu (sp?) early books and it doesnt talk about the mechanics of pickup. in fact, it doesn't talk about being a pua robot at all. he wants boys to become the best guys they can be and then worry about women.
im not getting into the middle of a flame war or the middle of thier back and forth but it has to be said that ps isn't all that bright.

just my thoughts

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't really had a chance to read through the thread, so this has probably already been covered.

Anyway I believe,
1. Some people are just not capable of love. Nothing you do will ever change that. Despite what u believe there is obviously no goodness in him or atleast not much towards you. If he did love you, u would have known, and he would have made an attempt to show it. 3 years are a long time.
2. The reason ur with him is because u find him attractive. I'd bet my last dollar(or pound) on it. U try and make urself seem a little less shallow by making up this excuse about loving him. I don't know how anyone can love a person that doesn't love them and treat them with respect.

If ur respect urself u will leave him. If he does really love u, perhaps forced to accept you on reasonable terms or lose you entirely, he'd give in to ur reasonable demands. If not and most likely so, you just have to move on.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
Hey meathead I will bless you with one or two responses.

Sorry I got **** to do instead of play tag with your flabby behind.
We can rest assured knowing you won't be reading a dictionary.

SUPREME ANSWER:

Anyone who knows what I preach would say that your full of crap. I teach the exact opposite of what Taruqe does. And anytime I have ever talked about someones technique I have given them credit on my shows.

Your so deep in your gay inspired hatred that you can't even see straight boy.
You guys want to know why this fvckhead has never written a book?

1. He's illiterate.
2. It's much too (this is the correct usage of too) easy to fact check on his laziness.
3. His overt plagiarism of Tariq and other seduction teachers would be part and parcel of his thieving ass.

SUPREME ANSWER:

Now I want to point out some more stupidity on your part. Yes I attacked you gays long ago. I don't really do that anymore. Notice how I used the word gay instead of faggots. I learned a lot about your kind and I now understand that there is nothing you can do about your twisted desires for man butt.

But in continuing, most of us African Americans or as you called us “Black” (you should get up on the current- since 90's terms), we don't like to be lumped into the sexual bandwagon of gays.

We didn't have a choice in our race.

You guys can make a choice not to stick your peters up another man's arse. Don't get it twisted. You have no choice about being gay but you do have a choice about what you do in the area of homosexual acts.
So calling a homosexual person a faggot is not as bad as gay? Like porchmonkey or colored, right?

Ignorance begets ignorance. You can't proclaim to be a "Zen" teacher and hate on anyone for any reason. Perhaps you should catch up on the times there poppy, science is now concluding that there is in fact a chromosome which leads people towards homosexuality at birth. Your "we ain't be got no choice" argument is as stupid as you.

.....you ask me how I could be prejudiced (oh dummy you didn't spell it right speaking of grammar), against anyone?
Damn. I missed one grammatical spelling in 10,000. You got me.

It is a wonder that my last best friend is/was/whatever gay and white.
How novel. You admit freely to your hypocrisy.

This totally shows your complete ignorance. Don't lump us in the gays issues.
You offer what you say for free. People pay to hear what I have to say. Don't hate if my message is that much more important.
So you're a suave businessman huh? How come you come here when you have a dump of your own? Oh wait, it's because those tools who you fooled with the smoke from your black and mild are disgusted with you and you have to come here to read from guys like me to rip off more material.

How's that insecurity working for you?

Now. On to the question posed to me from another brother. He asked if I can give examples from SupremeAssbag stealing blatantly from Tariq Nasheed.

First, because he's at least bright enough to know that writing a book would be fruitless and he would immediately get called out as a fraud and liar, he sticks with his pathetic podcasts. Go back to idiot's first few podcasts (which have been mysteriously removed?) and you'll find loads of rips from The Art of Mackin'.

Let's look at another example fresh off of his own sh!tty website:

July 15th, 2007 at 5:30 pm
How to turn your flaws into strengths and win lots of dates!
Alot of guys have limiting beliefs about themselves. Today we are going to look at how to turn these beliefs around and make them your strengths. It doesn’t matter if you think your too short, or too ugly or have big nose or lack a masculine voice to the point that it sounds like Mickey Mouse.

NLP teaches a good tool that has been used by men who had physical flaws before to help them win in the game with women and dating. No matter what your flaw by applying this simple technique you can actually change the course of your dating experiences.

It’s called reframing. This process is the simple act of:

1. stating your weaknesses first on a piece of paper.

2. take each flaw and ask yourself how you can make this a strength.

ex: Let’s day your nose is too big as in Jimmy Durante (google his name and all you will find is a photo of a nose). List your weakness. Then write, “how can I turn this into a strength?”.

Your mind will fill in the gaps. If you have ever listened to motivational greats like Anthony Robbins when he said if you ask your mind a question on a problem it will eventually give you the answer.

The 3rd part of this is that you must have confidence in yourself. If your unattractive, pretty girls don’t expect you to approach them. So when you do this shows them that your confident and a alpha male type.

From my teaching all of you should know that women love confident men. You have listened to me expound on this in my podcast shows and read it post after post so this shouldn’t be anything new to you of Zenmack.com

Exercise:

Get out a pen and paper and do the above steps. This will lead you into developing super confident self confidence that will attract women around you like flys to honey.
Note that there isn't one grammatical error. "But Karma, he could have used spellcheck?"
"True, but spellcheck doesn't check for correct punctuation and correct verbage, sentence styling or theme does it?"

I thought not. When I confronted the Supreme Nothing about his gross misuse of proper grammar this was his pointant reply:

TheRealSupreme said:
He uses smoke and mirrors crap and trys to shift the attention like my use of your vs you're as if I don't know the difference. I have been using the one form since I got on the net and I will not stop. It is way easier to type when you have huge fingers like mine..

As for his grammar crap so what.

Point and match.

All you guys have to do is dig a little bit and you'll realize, as I did, that PS is nothing more than a hack. A hack who can't spell, who's so afraid of homosexuals he can only hate on them instead of learning to appreciate other ways of life.

This is true zen.

And one last thing Piece of Sh!t, I have hung out with and I'm friends with various members of SoSuave and our illustrious Moderator, Rollo Tomassi. I neither need nor want their validation. I've earned it being a man and a teacher these men respect. I'm not gay but I will say that I respect any other human beings right to live their lives the way they want to.

You hide behind some bullsh!t facade and will go away just like the dodo.

Now, I'm done with you.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
An email from TheRealSupremePieceofGarbage:

I got this doozie a couple of weeks ago:

TheRealSupreme said:
lol@ya

I noticed you stop responding on that thread after those other guys said something to you asking for proof.

Now that is a novel concept. Why don't you make a post with proof of your claims kama booda?

Tell this whole site what a low down player I really am.

As for the photo of that fat flabby meathead in your profile that could be anyone. You need more than one photo posted before I believe anything about creepy guys like you.

You look like one of those gay bear boys that skinny gays like so much.
Since I've called you out on your idiocy it's amazing to me that you have no smartass rebuttals.

Not surprising you fvcking hack. You're a fraud and now everyone knows it. I have plenty more articles of you stealing other people's work and hawking it as your own if you want to push me some more. With these two weeks I've found a bounty of loot against your "Zen-ness".

Try me.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like it will not end anytime soon -

- the idiocy of PS, I refer to.

Here's the last from numbnut:

busted!

I just found a possiblity of who you may be *****. And to think you might be black too. You dyke!

Quote:

(SuavePlaya @ Nov 2 2008, 02:19 PM) «
Karma just has something against supreme personally. He was gone once people started asking for proof. The only reason I got involved in the flame war was because I wanted to switch the focus away from blue.

I think Karma is actually a black girl that was on Tariq's forum as thekamasutra.

No wonder you keep saying that bullcrap about me taking from tariques style.

Ohhh your so busted!!!!
So I call him out to all as a fraud and charlatan and all he has to retort by pm is that I'm a black girl on Tariq's jock?

He's laughably moronic.

Keep trying to resort to ghetto tactics and I'll keep using proof and logic to rebute you as an imbecile.

For the record, I am who I say I am and this can be verified by Rollo Tomassi, STR8UP and DEEP DISH.

Not that I'm out to prove myself to anyone like someone we all know . . .

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not believe you are that chick from tariq's old site. Karma, I dont understand why you are arguing if people want to pay for his advice why do you care? If he stole your material than I could see why you could be pissed, but he didn't. Everyone steals ideas pook sometimes used some of anti-dump's material, but you do not see anyone saying anything that's just how it goes. So tell me how what I said isn't true you just have something against him.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
You want to know what the impetus of my ravenous dislike for PS is? It's the whole DJDan incident.

DJDan bought into his stuff and PS did nothing but ridicule him and laugh at him.

Then, Dan came here and started a thread about his metamorphosis and his disdain for PS and how he discovered PS to be a bitter hypocrite who didn't even follow his own bullsh!t.

PS came here and said to everyone it was all due to his great influence and guidance that Dan was able to change himself.

What a fvcking poseur. A true piece of whitebread sh!t.

After that, I began to call this idiot out for the plagiarist Piece of Sh!t he really is.

And now I suppose I'm some anonymous "black girl"?

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
king flex vs supreme

This is Walter or tua25874 i havent signed onto this site in a long time. it said my last visit was 08-06-06 god damn.

posted by karmasutra
First, because he's at least bright enough to know that writing a book would be fruitless and he would immediately get called out as a fraud and liar, he sticks with his pathetic podcasts. Go back to idiot's first few podcasts (which have been mysteriously removed?) and you'll find loads of rips from The Art of Mackin'.

...NLP teaches a good tool that has been used by men who had physical flaws before to help them win in the game with women and dating. No matter what your flaw by applying this simple technique you can actually change the course of your dating experiences.

...listened to motivational greats like Anthony Robbins when he said if you ask your mind a question on a problem it will eventually give you the answer.

Note that there isn't one grammatical error. "But Karma, he could have used spellcheck?"
...theme does it?"

Mistake
ex: Let’s day your nose is too big as in Jimmy Durante
How is this proof that Supreme rips off of tariq. Also supreme has his ebooks that he has put out. I listen to both of these guys and yeah they have a few similarities like telling people to have confidence but what guru doesnt say that?
Tariq is all about a man stacking his paper and then when you have all your money together, you get the con to attract these dimes. He gives a few other ways to get confidence here and there, but mainly he has said, something like "no its not the $ that attracts the women, its the confidence so if you can find something that gives you confidence... but ironically the thing that gives a man confidence is having alot of money"
Supreme is all about finding your purpose in life and your passions and that brings about confidence. A whole bunch of metaphysics.

Also when a girl does something to not give you the time of day, i swear Tariq says everybody has a bf thats why theyre not giving you the time of day. Whereas supreme considers the fact that maybe the girl isnt feeling him.

The main thing is this: he is all about the woman feeling you for your conversation vs supreme says a woman feeling a mans vibe and look at first. Tariq's attitude is basically for every man to just step up to the dimes and "you never know she might be feeling your convo... and the dimes are the most cooperative and are very cool" And then people call up with women disinterested and he says 'charge it to the game playa' Tariq stick to the dimes dont settle at all, where as supreme says he tries to find the good in every girl and will settle for "7s" and "8s".