Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what a ***** ;)

Acq

Don Juan
Reaction score
so I know this girl who I happen to meet every few weeks and so, and sometimes have sex (once every few months when we are alone and bored)..

anyway, yesterday she was drunk and told me too much information about her sex life.. she has a LTR which has lasted for over 4 years now and as she counted, she screwed 6-7 different guys this year alone.

she is 24.. do u guys this this normal behaviour for a female (hp9.5 or even 10) ?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I don't think this is "normal" for a female in an LTR. If she wants to play the field she should just get out of her relationship

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either she's really a "*****"

But what is she just hasn't found a man that can REALLY satisfy her yet? If she did, she'd be glued to him like hell. (Common sence here).

And if she had that guy, I dunno why would she be going around so many others when one will do... amirite? :p

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who am i to judge?

I think guys are quick to cast the stone, but look at your life first....
When I was with my x, I screwed around on her, something i'm not proud off . But I realized if I really like someone then I wouldn't hurt'em

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Acq said:
so I know this girl who I happen to meet every few weeks and so, and sometimes have sex (once every few months when we are alone and bored)..

anyway, yesterday she was drunk and told me too much information about her sex life.. she has a LTR which has lasted for over 4 years now and as she counted, she screwed 6-7 different guys this year alone.

she is 24.. do u guys this this normal behaviour for a female (hp9.5 or even 10) ?
Typical human female doing what human females do.. Nothing new..

90% of the girls i meet these days have boyfriends and guess what!? If they like me they dont tell me about him till after we F if they dont like me they tell me about him as soon as i make a move..LOL Its sad and funny..

Acq

Don Juan
Reaction score
her logic is: her boyfriend can sexually satisfy her, he is good ****er, however he is poor and a loser.. u get the picture ;)

JAS760

Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
who am i to judge?

I think guys are quick to cast the stone, but look at your life first....
When I was with my x, I screwed around on her, something i'm not proud off . But I realized if I really like someone then I wouldn't hurt'em
exactly man great answer

edu11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last year i read a book on personality psychology. Drinking, drugs and promiscuity go together. If she drinks then she ****s around. Period.

I bet that she has depression issues.

Acq

Don Juan
Reaction score
so here is who she screws:

me (a FRIEND who knows how to talk to her)
some rich guy with a fast expensive bmw (who she hopes to hook up with)
her boss (who is also rich and she would like to hook up with him)
another friend like me
her BF
and I dont know who else

the girl is extremely hot and a real eye catcher