Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What a millionaire looks like...lol

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl i know hung out with this fat guy in his twenties, and she was impressed that he was throwing away thousands of dollars in one night of partying! This girl is a hottie and she is now obsessed! I guess money does talk!

edit:

Last edited:

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone talks about wanting to make millions here at sosuave, so i guess this guy is proof that money = girls--so start making money....lol

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure it does and with money comes natural confidence!

I have a friend in his 50s who is fat, bald, short, pale and not very attractive physically, but he is affluent. He oozes confidence, experience and has this aura of importance (a lot like a Mafia boss). Men instantly respect him and you should see the hot women this guy draws in!

Another thing is that he has a lot of important and powerful contacts, which in turn gives him a lot of power too. Power is an aphrodisiac to women. So it's not just the money these women are attracted to, but the power, confidence and excitement that goes with it.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wealthy people will only get respect if they earned the money themselves (aka. "self-made").

Rich kids who never work, but get millions from their mum in pocket money, will never have respect. They might get laid with golddiggers, but no woman will ever respect or admire them.

There's a reason Donald Trump is more associated with success than Paris Hilton.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: How to Spot a Rich Guy

Originally posted by E_ze05
funny.....but the truth as well
maybe he is just a master from so suave?