Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What a girl is thinking when she might go out with a guy she met at a club!

OamImrsNemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: I thought you were a major womanizer but you post so many bs fvcking threads.

Dude read the dj bible.

There are ways to stand out in a girls mind than being every other fvcking chump in the club asking for her number or buying her a drink. You just got to be smarter than everyone else.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She talks about how she's concerned about dating a club guy then posts this:

Pros: Maybe he's nice...
I couldn't help but notice that. Girls will often describe guys they like as "nice", even though most posters here would act like you just spit on their mother if you called them that.

Black suit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice on Sosuave means weak and a chump. Good 'nice', from a women's perspective means understanding, acceptable and kind but not weak or a pushover. Bad 'nice' from a women's perspective means weak, a chump and completely worthless: has absolutely nothing to offer other than the service of an emotional tampon or an orbiter.

I'm on a phone so do excuse my syntax.

Reaction score
lynch1000s said:
Did any of you smart, suave, and sophisticated indivuals ever try looking this stuff up.

It's probably important to see it from their perspective (I guess):

http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=344656

longest active troll is sosuave's history?

This goddamn loser was a troll on here FOUR years ago, then took a 4 year break, and now is back to posting the same faggoty bullshyt......look at this thread of his from 4 years ago:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=110845

lynch1000s

Don Juan
Reaction score
runner83 said:
Never take advice from a woman about what she wants!

Although from looking at the thread, it looks like the chances of that guy are dead in the water anyway.
Not taking her advice! I mean, if you get a girls number, and you call her back later, and she just doesn't respond, don't you wonder why she even gave you her number in the first place.

And also, you people have to realize that it's not just what you are thinking about a girl, it is also about what they are thinking about you! (third level thinking). Don't you all realize that?

lynch1000s

Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Ask a successful fisherman how to fish. Not a fish. Goddamn.
Yahh, I told you that this wasn't an advice column. It was to see what a girl was thinking in her own right mind.

Read my other post on third level thinking. If you can get into a girls "thought process," then you can know what her actions really mean.

Reaction score
lynch1000s said:
Yahh, I told you that this wasn't an advice column. It was to see what a girl was thinking in her own right mind.

Read my other post on third level thinking. If you can get into a girls "thought process," then you can know what her actions really mean.

Let's assume you aren't the epic troll that you are,

The best way to break down a shy nice girl from a club such as the one on that pvssified enotalone site, would be to give her white wine, isolate her from the general public (aka her place or your place), and be as funny, playful, and flirty as you can..........she will forget about her retarded nice girl act after a few glasses of wine, and she'll be down to receiving orgasms from your c0ck.

lynch1000s

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
Let's assume you aren't the epic troll that you are,

The best way to break down a shy nice girl from a club such as the one on that pvssified enotalone site, would be to give her white wine, isolate her from the general public (aka her place or your place), and be as funny, playful, and flirty as you can..........she will forget about her retarded nice girl act after a few glasses of wine, and she'll be down to receiving orgasms from your c0ck.
any dumbass that says stuff the way you say it is the troll, my friend.

You have no suaveness or sophistication in the way you talk. Easily a sign of someone who can't get women :)

Reaction score
lynch1000s said:
any dumbass that says stuff the way you say it is the troll, my friend.

You have no suaveness or sophistication in the way you talk. Easily a sign of someone who can't get women :)

I just gave you a breakdown of what to do on a "date" with a chick like the one from your enotalone link....wtf is your argument against what I said?

EDIT: (not wasting an extra post on this piece of scum) What a loser........get a life fruit loop

lynch1000s

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
I just gave you a breakdown of what to do on a "date" with a chick like the one from your enotalone link....wtf is your argument against what I said?
You started it! :rock: