Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What a dumb b*tch

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's tonights lesson: trust your gut! Yesterday afternoon an HB8 contacted me on plenty of flakes, after a few brief emails/texts we made plans for drinks tonight. Had this nagging suspicion all day that I should text and confirm we're still on, but I figured, nah she knows. She was on POF as I was leaving, which raised another alarm bell.

I was about 10 minutes out and texted saying I'd be a few minutes late and got "What? Sorry I must of forgot". I said "Um we agreed to meet at 7".
She replys with "Where?". I tell her we just talked about this yesterday. She then asks if i'm on my way, I say yes and are you coming or not?

Here's the good part:

She responds with "I'm so sorry but can't make it" and actually had the audacity to ask if I want to reschedule!! Furious, I was about to hit send with "If you're really that stupid then no we can't" but realized I've got more class than that and simply said "No thanks".

By this point I was already at the place, of course. I've met some real bimbos, but i'm scratching my head over this one. :::Rant Over::::

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
confirm my brother. CONFIRM. dont hold others to the same standards you hold yourself or you will be dissapointed wayyy too many times.

Mixedlinks

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a woman do this to me recently, 3 hrs before our scheduled dinner so I didnt bother responding to her text. You havent lost anything.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh it gets better..

She texted me right after I posted that, saying she is sorry she f*cked up and that she'd be willing to drive to me if i'd see her tonight. I say Meet me at [Bar two blocks away from me] at 10pm, call me when you arrive. She agrees, and I walk down there upon receiving her call. First thing she does is call me by the wrong name. She's 29 but her profile photos must have been taken when she was early 20s, no more. Body type of "thin" held true in those days, but at 5'6" and 150 lbs.. not anymore.

I just laughed at that point and wolfed a drink down. Met some decent girls and racked up some lays from POF, so I guess I can't be too upset. Ah well.

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
looool. i hate girls like that. the one im seeing now isn't a supermodel or anything, she doesnt have the best body in the world, her face is pretty. BUT... she doesnt ever screw me around or has ever. she does everything for me, shes always honest and never flakes on our dates. thats the kinda girl we need these days. the hot b1tches are nothing but trouble.