Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What a DJ really needs

cubed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I may have mentioned this before, but this semester, in every class, there are approximately 1.2 decent girls per every 14.5 fugly girl. That's including the girls with boyfriends, (who I likely won't be able to woo, due to my lack of skill and out of respect for the boyfriend. You know, the whole 'do unto others as you would have them do to you' drill. Gotta have good karma. :) )

What does that mean for me? Well I could go mack some random girls with moderate/no success or I could instead do something that has a 100% pay off for me. I could improve myself.

Something many people on this board forgets is that a DJ is not all about girls; rather it is about self improvement and reaching a level of confidence and comfort where you are naturally good with girls. So, without further ado, here are some things that a high school DJ should work on, regardless of whether times are slow.

1. Get A Job
Even AFCs need money. Use for whatever the hell you want. I want a car :cool: )

2. Work Out
Does a DJ need a decent body to pull the ladies and feel confident? No, but it sure helps.

3. Work on your grades
You only go through high school once (okay, you can repeat but do you really want to do that?) and if you make the best of it, you'll get into the university/college you want. If you don't, you'll end up a drug-using hobo who dies at 34 (or so they say). I've been slacking recently, but this year is my second last so I really need to get on the ball.

Yeah, I can't think of anything else, so please add whatever's missing.

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, very true.

--Mission

Reaction score
hey I was a super senior, got more p*ssy than i did my previous 3 years of high school, am graduating and I did smoke a lot of pot and acid. And i'm going to study music.

All that matters is that you have a dream and you go for it. and give whatever you want, your all. If you dont have drive, and a dream and true initiative the superficial sh*t(your toned abs, latte, 2006 escalade and National Merit Scholarship)dont add to sh*t.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A job is good to have for yourself...but necessarily a requirement to be a DJ...There are so many broke as hell guys with ladies.

Working out helps. Instead of trying to be just visually pleasing, work on your attitude. How you handle situations, etc.

Keeping your grades up is important for you. But you'd be surprised how many DJ's that are out there that have bad grades.

Of course, It's always better to be an educated DJ, rather than a highschool failure. :box:

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Workin out is a must, when the muscles build and u thin out and get nice n ripped the confidence come along as well, although confidence comes within it also helps when u know u look more ripped than a spiderman action figure