Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what a dic head

Clownpaint

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh right, I'll boil it down

been hitting on a girl at school...
loads of negging (admittedly, little kino) ...
she laughed at everything I said and put my coat on for me and stuff like that etc...
on friday, I was kind of tired and had a **** day so I wasn't my usual effervescent self...
this afternoon (tuesday), she was in one of her precious, self-absorbed moods and instead of going with the flow and being fun likely she usually is, she resisted and twisted everything and turned it into a personal attack on her e.g.

Her: (openly) "Has anyone noticed anything different about him(pointing at me) ?"
Others on train:No, have you?/ what you saying? etc.
Her: Oh nothing
Me: (offhandedly, as I turn to look out the window) that's so annoying when girls do that (half smiling, half laughing)
Others: (agreed and laughed with me)
Her: Yeah that's right. I'm an attention-seeker, I'm annoying bla bla bla...

There was like silence for a few minutes before I said I'll take a guess at what she meant

Me: (Openly) I'm guessing it's because I'm new and in the first few weeks I was quiet and now I'm sitting here on top of the seat holding court, but that's just my judgement.

I then got off...

Now I'm stuck with what to do tomorrow...

I was thinking along the lines of the following:

1. calling her a **** head and punching her lights out like I wanted to (lol)

2. playing her games...pretending to be moody, only giving monosyllabic answers.

3. giving her a hug and telling her there's nothing to worry about or whatever and continue teasing her or whatever

many thanks in advance,

Donegan Buchanan

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just Ignore her untill she starts trying to talk to you again.

Clownpaint

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: I've just found out the following:

*she feels threatened by me because I made comments about Muslims and the way I said them was "vicious"
*I may have offended her
*Apparently, "I impose my views on other people" too.

So basically, she's scared of me.

Am I fcvked?

chill

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like she is actively trying to find flaws in you. if shes like this for much longer, i would move on and consider coming back later. or, on the other hand, you could tell her you dont hate muslims and clear that up. But as for the whole "imposing your views" cr*p, thats retarded. everybody has there ideas, and we openly state them. If you disagree, come up with a good reason. when people say stuff like that, they are either just being a b*tch, or cant think of a good reason to object to your idea, but they are pissed at you and want to disagree. As you can guess, that stuff really sets me off, so sorry.

personaly, if she doesnt improve, I would next her.