Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Western women don't even come close

Status
Not open for further replies.

John-467

Banned
Reaction score
This is more proof that Str8up has become bitter and is getting old, dude do I need to smack you and bring you back to your OLD self?

First off, this chick you think is soooo fine, I really don't think she looks that good dude and quite honestly, looks like she takes great dyck in the mouth 4 times a week, so is this an example of one of your, Keto, and Rolla's quality chicks?

Why are you sitting here DAY-DREAMING about an OLD FVCKING FLING? When there's THOUSANDSSS of women out here who need loving? WTF is so special about this girl?

I wish the old Str8up would come back and whoever this Str8up is, he needs to be nailed to a cross and beat with whips.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish the old Str8up would come back
I wish John would get a life outside of seduction forums.

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeEdward1973 said:
Sorry, but you're looking at a skewed sample size. Your average women living in Eastern Europe, Brazil, or most of South America, Asia, or Africa, for that matter, does not have multiple degrees, or speak multiple languages. A huge percentage of those populations live in poverty, and illiteracy is rampant. And in many of those cultures, women are given the shabbiest of treatment when it comes to being permitted access to educational resources, like schools.

You're comparing the elite of other societies with the general population of the US, which really isn't a fair comparison.
Eastern Europeans are highly educated. I agree that South Americans, Asians and Africans may not be, but the USSR produced engineers and scientists by the truckloads. You will never struggle for conversation if language is not a problem.

Western women are not women anymore. They are men with tits who cant bench press their own body weight

I have travelled quite a bit, so have been fortunate enough to have dated a wide variety of women.I can attest to the difference in South American and Eastern European women when you compare them to western women. South American women love men and they enjoy being women. They are outgoing, confident, passionate. Never a dull moment. Love to party, dance, eat, meet people.

Eastern European women though just do it for me. I have yet to meet one who does not have a hobby of some sort. Be it music, dancing, art, languages. They all have interests of their own. They are traditional women. They are also gorgeous.

I worked in a hotel in Europe where there were I was outnumbered by polish, latvian, lithuanian and estonian women. I dated a few but also made a lot of friends. It was the best year of my life. :) It has also ruined me. Coming back home, I cannot handle the women anymore. Its like night and day.

The culture of career over family, hobbies that never include anthing outside shopping and luncheons and the rude behaviour to everyone under the sun just does not sit well with me. You have some real gems out there, but you really need to sift through so much rubbish to find them.

http://old.exile.ru/vault/feature/feature9.html

Its an old story, but an amusing one.

Reaction score
A hor with an advanced degree is still a hor - and is not to be valued!!! Judge a woman by her character and not by her education!!!!

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Last Man Standing said:
A hor with an advanced degree is still a hor - and is not to be valued!!! Judge a woman by her character and not by her education!!!![/QUOTE]

I am iqqi and I approve of this statement.
And per LMS definition of a hor being a nonvirgin. Doesn't that make you a hor by his own definition?

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But an education allows one to talk about a few more things other then shopping and the drama in her life eh?

Sorry, I like my girls with a little substance. The only western girls that can give you that are the fuglies who HAD to improve themselves to compete with the pretty girls who had everything given to them on a plate.

Its amazing what happens to a beautiful women when they are surrounded by beautiful women. All of a sudden her value is no longer just in their looks. IT IS IN HER CHARACTER. That is what the reality of the situation is for most eastern european women. Where you would get maybe 2 out of every 10 women in the UK or America that you could call a geniune 8 out of 10 (no fake tits and surgery) you would have 5-6 women you could call an 8 out of 10.

Eastern European women in general have more character then western women. Like I said, there are some real gems out there. You just have to sift through so much garbage.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are hot, smart, chicks everywhere. even in North Dakota.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gee, should I? Or am I going to be accused of bias?

Ahhh,..WTF,..

Status
Not open for further replies.