Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Western women don't even come close

Status
Not open for further replies.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find me a chick like this in America-

She's gorgeous, I think that's obvious.

She also sings, speaks 4 languages, and has some kind of art degree. And she doesn't wear flip flops and sweat pants with "Princess" on the ass or anything of the sort. she's the perfect age too....I think she's around 27 by now.

In all honesty, I don't know her well enough to know if her personality would make her a keeper, and it wouldn't do me any good anyway because she lives on the other side of the globe.

Met her several years ago when I was in eastern Europe. Friend of friends. I met her about three days before I left and we were getting along pretty well the few times we got together before I had to leave :(

Kinda sucks to look back on that experience and know that if I were able to hit it off with a woman of that caliber in the two weeks I was there, what if I lived there for awhile? Now I get the pleasure of perusing her myspace and facebook pics and dream about the day American women measure up, or the day I move to that part of the world, whichever comes first :)

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Met her several years ago when I was in eastern Europe. Friend of friends. I met her about three days before I left and we were getting along pretty well the few times we got together before I had to leave :(
She probably don't remember much about you now. Have you tried contacting? When in E. Europe?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
She probably don't remember much about you now. Have you tried contacting? When in E. Europe?
I haven't really been in close contact with her for awhile. She's from Republic of Georgia.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's Google image search time!!

After a few minutes of searching, here we are.

Examine this random American Physics Dept.

http://www.physics.colostate.edu/People/Grads/physics_2005.jpg

Okay, there are bound to be few girls, but what do you notice about the girls?

1. They're almost never American.

2. If they are, blech!!

Now examine the (few) girls here,
http://cepgc.phy.hr/dubrovnik06/images/stories/du06.jpg
(There's another one in the back.)

Random Eastern European Researcher I know.
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc215/chswartz/M.jpg
Body is far hotter than the face.

Take this girl.
http://images.search.yahoo.com/sear...peg&no=38&tt=61&oid=b91dbe4310558800&ei=UTF-8
Now look at her resume. Now imagine her growing up in Chicago or LA, then becoming fluent in multiple languages and calculus, and doing this research.

CCCRRUNCH!! That's the sound of your mind snapping in an unsuccessful effort to imagine this.

I do know far hotter EE women than this in science, but the pictures aren't always right there.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not to be a downer here.... but unless you guys are hugh hefner why are you concerning yourselves with the population concentration of hot chics?

do you need 1,000 hot chics?

all you need is one. i dont care what city you are in, there is at least one hot chic. heck, there are thousands of them.

sure, some european countries might have a slightly higher percentage, but thats is ONLY because people don't pig out there and hence there are less overweight women.

but unless you are suggesting that all the ugly genes pooled in north america, the off-set ratio of ugly to hot is not enough to stop you from landing hundreds of hot chics.

now, why i think men complain that there aren't enough hot chics is that because there are more chunkers in the west, the hot chics get put up on a pedastal more than say if they were in europe.

but regardless, these women still have to date someone. which brings me to my next point... men who get upset they can't score out of their league...but im going to write a seperate post on that in a minute.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
joekerr31 said:
not to be a downer here.... but unless you guys are hugh hefner why are you concerning yourselves with the population concentration of hot chics?

do you need 1,000 hot chics?

all you need is one. i dont care what city you are in, there is at least one hot chic. heck, there are thousands of them.

sure, some european countries might have a slightly higher percentage, but thats is ONLY because people don't pig out there and hence there are less overweight women.

but unless you are suggesting that all the ugly genes pooled in north america, the off-set ratio of ugly to hot is not enough to stop you from landing hundreds of hot chics.

now, why i think men complain that there aren't enough hot chics is that because there are more chunkers in the west, the hot chics get put up on a pedastal more than say if they were in europe.

but regardless, these women still have to date someone. which brings me to my next point... men who get upset they can't score out of their league...but im going to write a seperate post on that in a minute.
Talk about clarifying your position. Leave it to JoeKerr to scream it loud enough for Helen Keller to see and hear it.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-
--

Ummm, I need more than ONE hot chick. Really.

-
-
-

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, no, we aren't suggesting that. There are maybe a few more hot chicks in other countries, but the real message here is that the hot chicks who live there are expected to know multiple languages, and are expected to understand math, politics, and history.

The # of beautiful women in the west who are so thoroughly educated isn't small . . . it's zero. I'm not a young man, yet for as long as I have lived, I have not encountered a single example of a truly good-looking American women who wasn't brainwashed into blissful idiocy by her crew of worshipers.

It's just a different culture there. It's just not cool to be stupid, regardless of looks.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Find me a chick like this in America-

She's gorgeous, I think that's obvious.

She also sings, speaks 4 languages, and has some kind of art degree. And she doesn't wear flip flops and sweat pants with "Princess" on the ass or anything of the sort. she's the perfect age too....I think she's around 27 by now.

In all honesty, I don't know her well enough to know if her personality would make her a keeper, and it wouldn't do me any good anyway because she lives on the other side of the globe.

Kinda sucks to look back on that experience and know that if I were able to hit it off with a woman of that caliber in the two weeks I was there, what if I lived there for awhile? Now I get the pleasure of perusing her myspace and facebook pics and dream about the day American women measure up, or the day I move to that part of the world, whichever comes first :)
I too, Str8up, had a fantastic fling with an e euro gal several years ago. Ah, the romance. European women sure do know how to bring out the passion in a guy!!

Anyway, I think that's the downfall of travelling, is that when you return to the states, you set a higher, I don't want to say 'standard', but you do have greater expectations from the women you date.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
I too, Str8up, had a fantastic fling with an e euro gal several years ago. Ah, the romance. European women sure do know how to bring out the passion in a guy!!

Anyway, I think that's the downfall of travelling, is that when you return to the states, you set a higher, I don't want to say 'standard', but you do have greater expectations from the women you date.
Lets put it this way.

Until i traveled to eastern europe I had NO appreciation for art. Why? because the vast majority of American art is CRAP. It looks like finger painting. Over there their talent is so much more refined. The people are so much more refined.

as an American who prides himself in having an appreciation for other cultures it is difficult to find the virtues in our own culture. Certainly it is getting better. I see progress all the time with new exotic foods and beverages poopping up all the time. Cafe society is also becoming more prevalent. We are SLOOOOOOWLY making progress, but at least I see it happening.

Anyway, yea, the bar gets raised once you experience just how beautiful and feminine a woman can be. It makes American women look like bull dikes. Seriously.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last summer after flying back from a 2 month stay in eastern Europe, I had a 3 hour lay over in a major airport waiting for my shuttle home. I was struck by the the fat, dumpy women plodding around the airport pulling their miserable husbands around by the nose. It was a poignant image that left a lasting impression on me. The contrast between where I visited and where I live was like "heaven & hell".

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
There were some hot chicks in MY Honors Chemistry class.

Goes back to what I've said before, though. It's American MEN'S fault that good-looking women are allowed to leverage those looks to beat men into submission. They don't put up with that sh!t in Europe. They love good-looking women, but they don't bend over backwards for them and give them a free-ride. A woman wants to be "equal" in European culture, she has to EARN it just like a man. It's an American standard where attractive women are encouraged from a young age to skate on their looks.

I like foreign chicks...sometimes I feel like they just aren't "in-your-face" enough for me. They play the common domestic, submissive feminine role, which is nice, but at the same time I like a LITTLE flair and initiative from a woman. Not so much that she becomes a problem-child, but enough that she can surprise me once in a while. Foreign women never seem like they can surprise you.

You can't beat them as homemakers and arm candy, that's for sure. :)

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Georgian, you say?

Georgians usually take deep pride in their culture, which is one of the oldest on earth, they have about 3000 years of continual cultural tradition.
They usually have quite traditional family values, so family is a sacred thing to them. Male and female role models are quite traditional as well, but inside the family the roles are inverted. At home, the wife rules, this goes for most caucasian nations (and not only for them.

So Str8up, this would have been a no-sex-til-marriage thing for you, I bet, so don´t sweat it in hindsight :) Secondly, once you take people out of their culture, they usually fairly quickly lose everything that was great in them. Sad fact based on experience.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrangler212 said:
The hottest girls are from Brasil. I know this is true because it's my opinion. And my opinion is never wrong in my own mind so you can take it as fact.:D
I know a bunch of Brazilian girls, straight off the boat and have to tell you the vast majority are not good looking at all. They all seem to have these serious flaws. IDK, its weird. But when you do find that 1 of many that is good looking she is REALLY good looking.

Like...

http://storage.vexade.com/000026/vexade.com_000026-01_adriana-lima.jpg

Scot McKay

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's American MEN'S fault that good-looking women are allowed to leverage those looks to beat men into submission.
You have my full support on that statement.

And here's the thing: When you as an American man stop putting up with it and start LEADING, it's absolutely amazing how women wake up and love you for it.

I'm firmly convinced that the same women who "wear the pants" are also bitter and shrewish towards their men because they HATE wearing the pants. There is a deep-seated resentment there, sometimes unconscious.

We need to stop letting sit-coms teach us about how to be a man. It all started with the Honeymooners--back when the whole schtick was a comedic device. Somewhere we started taking the comedy seriously.

BTW, Emily and I went to Brasil back in May. We spent most of the trip on the beach in Ipanema/Copacabana and I was throughly disappointed, overall. The beach vendors were largely more entertaining than the women on the beach. If anything, I had to turn my head more often than I had my head turned.

What did impress me, however, was 1) The number of old-guys with women 40-years younger, and 2) How young women were buying Emily and I drinks and trying to french kiss us (both) in public. That was pretty outrageous, and apparently not unusual.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes a 6 at best. I would keep her at best as a low level plate.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Shes a 6 at best. I would keep her at best as a low level plate.
I think you're smoking something, but everyone's got their opinion...

Last night I ran into a guy I went to high school with and his g/f at a club.

He's a mid 30's CPA, stiff as a board, dresses like he's still at the office when he goes out :confused:

He has a taste for latin women, and his g/f is a Costa Rican cutie. I tell ya what, if circumstances were different I would have been all over that.

Just a completely different attitude than most women here. You can tell that she doesn't ride his ass to try to wrestle for power. Just overall a sweet girl. Something that is sadly lacking in most American women.

Now that I think about it, my two best relationships were with women who were either born outside the US or were only second generation. One was born in the Philippines, the other was born in Texas but he dad had immigrated from Cuba.

Coincidence?

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
There were some hot chicks in MY Honors Chemistry class.

Goes back to what I've said before, though. It's American MEN'S fault that good-looking women are allowed to leverage those looks to beat men into submission. They don't put up with that sh!t in Europe. They love good-looking women, but they don't bend over backwards for them and give them a free-ride. A woman wants to be "equal" in European culture, she has to EARN it just like a man. It's an American standard where attractive women are encouraged from a young age to skate on their looks.
I'm Colossus and I approve this statement.

Phyzzle said:
The # of beautiful women in the west who are so thoroughly educated isn't small . . . it's zero. I'm not a young man, yet for as long as I have lived, I have not encountered a single example of a truly good-looking American women who wasn't brainwashed into blissful idiocy by her crew of worshipers
Lets not be too absolute here. They DO exist, even in our beauty-worshipping corner of the globe. But it is uncommon. This is the land we live in, unfortunately.

MikeEdward1973

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
No, no, we aren't suggesting that. There are maybe a few more hot chicks in other countries, but the real message here is that the hot chicks who live there are expected to know multiple languages, and are expected to understand math, politics, and history.
Sorry, but you're looking at a skewed sample size. Your average women living in Eastern Europe, Brazil, or most of South America, Asia, or Africa, for that matter, does not have multiple degrees, or speak multiple languages. A huge percentage of those populations live in poverty, and illiteracy is rampant. And in many of those cultures, women are given the shabbiest of treatment when it comes to being permitted access to educational resources, like schools.

You're comparing the elite of other societies with the general population of the US, which really isn't a fair comparison.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're comparing the elite of other societies with the general population of the US, which really isn't a fair comparison.
Well no, I'm comparing the elite of Eastern Europe to the elite American minds, as you find in graduate schools. As you see in that first random pic, the female American elites are generally Chinese, not American. You can't tell from the pic, but believe me, those aren't Chinese-Americans, they are from China.

Lets not be too absolute here. They DO exist, even in our beauty-worshipping corner of the globe. But it is uncommon. This is the land we live in, unfortunately.
I did date a really smart hottie from an engineering class in America. One day I was at her house, she got a call, said, "hold on, it's my Mom," and, surprise surprise, started talking to her in Polish. I never knew, since she had done most of her growing up in America.

But yeah, always exceptions. Anyone find Natalie Portman hot? She's a mathematician, and an American.

Status
Not open for further replies.