Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Western New York State!?

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everybody, SUNY@Buffalo student here. Ive been here for years, way experienced, pull about 50 cold approaches a week. I sarg with a guy from asf on fridays and a natural friend of mine on saturdays. Ive been all over, Chipawa, Elmwood, some ****ty bars in the northtowns and the eastern suburbs, and Canada. I find my way to ithaca/syracuse to visit friends every now and again. Anybody from this part of the state think they can keep up, or want to learn something?

Anthony_Training

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey- western NY here!

I'm at Canisius College here. I'm kind of just working on the whole DJ deal myself. Working through the bootcamp atm. Just saying hey and all that. Not sure if I'm the material you are looking for to hang w/

Cappy da pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heys guys Im newly registered here, but have been around for awhile. I just dont believe me in posting Id rather try this stuff and fail. Anyway Anthony Training how is Canisius? I graduate from my 2 year school in may and am considering transfering there? I still need to visit but would really appreciate any information you can give me about Canisius because you go there and all.